Your worst car crash?

I've managed to avoid the outrageous crashes caused by physics engine tomfoolery for the most part. The vast majority of my wrecks are of more mundane means such as crashing into a poll as I took too sharp a turn, or sometimes swerving to avoid a rock only to hit a bigger rock I'd not seen.

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
Helping a newb mate out, so we took 2 cars. I left one with rucks in on the side of the road and then went back to pick it up.

When I got there, the car looked shiny and new. Not at all how I left it. Oh, what's this, I can walk through it ? Dafaq...

Went back to get my other truck and decided to stop on the way past again and see if my truck could also ride 'through' the car.

It did. To a point.

Vahx

Alamo Rookie
Wasnt a crash but i did get my militairy truck stuck between a rail and a car wreck once. Not being able to move forward or backwards i feared the worst for my new favorite car.

Luckily a jugger saw me and charged at the car and pushed me free 😊

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
I was hauling ass across a field today and ended up doing a quadruple barrel roll and a half cork screw in mid air before landing.

Ended up getting that pickup stuck on a fucking rock. That truck is now a permanent reminder.
:oops:

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
It wasn't my fault, but it was technically a crash. I was fighting a juggy and dozens of normies, dodged/ran to get clear and the juggy punched my vandito into the air three times. It ended up on its side. I thought that I could use a repair kit to get it back on its wheels, but no luck. My favorite vehicle and it died a slow painful death. Damn upgrade kits are so rare for me too. :(

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
It wasn't my fault, but it was technically a crash. I was fighting a juggy and dozens of normies, dodged/ran to get clear and the juggy punched my vandito into the air three times. It ended up on its side. I thought that I could use a repair kit to get it back on its wheels, but no luck. My favorite vehicle and it died a slow painful death. Damn upgrade kits are so rare for me too. :(
I thought you could flip vehicles back on their wheels

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
I thought you could flip vehicles back on their wheels
How do you do this?

Seriously, is it a sequence of buttons or shaking the controller or waggling the stick? I've heard people mention this but still haven't figured it out.

o_O

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
iirc, it's supposed to work. Stand at the front of the overturned vehicle and hold A (or PC equivalent), just like repairing it. I had no option to do so.

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Was pulling up to a store to do some looting and the front bumper bare tapped a pole out front.....lol it shot up into the air did a triple barrel roll landed on it's top then burst into flames. The game is always so cruel to me when it comes to cars

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
Yep, it is intended, has a specific key and message bound to it. Just like superman, you flip the car back over onto its wheels.

Like so:
I've only really had to do it once. I can usually rock it back on its wheels by turning left and right while accelerating and reversing