Xbox 360/ONE issues/fixes

Xbunk One: Quantum Infestations

If you've ever tried to move into a home base, but couldn't because Lily thinks it's infested. It seems like the game (or the Xbunk) eventually cannot keep track of all the infestations on the map (or at least, the region around your RV or home base). When you survey, certain locations will show 'Infestation' ...but on the map, and in-person they are totally clear. The only solution I've found is to clear all non-bugged infestations present on the map, then exit to the Breakdown menu, and immediately reload your game. The bugged infestations should now appear on the map. In some cases you may have a second round of infestations to clear, and re-load.

I'm including a link to the original bug report on the old forum:

https://forums.undeadlabs.com/threads/quantum-infestations.52786/

Dunadain

Rescued Ally
Anyone know why a Survey Mission will not always allow you to see all the question marks? This gas happened to me in BD 13 and 14 both. Never before.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Anyone know why a Survey Mission will not always allow you to see all the question marks? This gas happened to me in BD 13 and 14 both. Never before.
Is there a freak or car directly below you? I've had this several times where it wants me to recognize the bloater or screamer directly below me and I have to walk in circles while aiming to get the right angle on him.

del44Zslayer

Rescued Ally
I
Xbox 360:
-Breakdown won't load? (Load Vanilla completely, then leave and load up Breakdown)

Xbox One:
-A simple cache clear somehow works into fixing some issues. (Quit game > Guide > hit START over SoD: YOSE > quit > turn off console/ restart > unplug for a minute > plug and load SoD: YOSE)
Iv had issues like that on both those consoles and I must say, both those solutions fixed my problem with each one 👍

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
Hiding in the bushes, behind the fence or they're on the roof of the building. They are sneaky like that sometimes.
Walked all those bushes I could watching out for the talk tooltip, nada. I can't get behind that fence or on that roof in LL

Reloading didn't help either. Will just have to leave them.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Walked all those bushes I could watching out for the talk tooltip, nada. I can't get behind that fence or on that roof in LL

Reloading didn't help either. Will just have to leave them.
Throw a molotov or drone strike in the area, see if you lose trust with the person