What's Happening in Your World?

BobCrees

Alamo Family
A video from perhaps the greatest Politician (Though never a member of the UK's Parliament) that Britain has ever had -

I know that he said this back in 1963, but there is a line from MLK's speech, that seems to have got lost along the way -

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character".

SomeRandomGuy

Zed Hunter
Classic -

Not sure what anyone expected from a German Shepherd. They are well known for being aggressive to anything that they see as not belonging in their territory. This makes them awesome guard dogs, but not so good to have as a pet in places where there's going to be a lot of people coming and going.

Sure they can usually be trained to refrain from mauling random people, but obviously Major was either not trained properly or is one of the untrainable ones.

BobCrees

Alamo Family
Sure they can usually be trained to refrain from mauling random people, but obviously Major was either not trained properly or is one of the untrainable ones.
I understand that the dog was from a Rescue shelter, so we don't know its history, however once it has attacked someone, then the last place it needs to be is in a situation where there are lots of strangers.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Been in contact with my mom and sister who had COVID back in November. I’ll do just fine without the shot. If I never got symptoms or tested positive whole under heavy contact with those who had it, why should I get a shot that could give me some stupid side effects.

I was even in a car ride for an hour or two with three people who had it. (Business stuff to take care of - no contact with people)

I’ll do just fine without it nor will I likely contract it. I will not go back to college until “normal” is normal.

I do hope you all are doing good and I support wether you get the shot or not! I was considering asking to be a stupid lab rat and see if I’m very resistant but what does it matter :p

Cejao

Zed Hunter
Been in contact with my mom and sister who had COVID back in November. I’ll do just fine without the shot. If I never got symptoms or tested positive whole under heavy contact with those who had it, why should I get a shot that could give me some stupid side effects.

I was even in a car ride for an hour or two with three people who had it. (Business stuff to take care of - no contact with people)

I’ll do just fine without it nor will I likely contract it. I will not go back to college until “normal” is normal.

I do hope you all are doing good and I support wether you get the shot or not! I was considering asking to be a stupid lab rat and see if I’m very resistant but what does it matter :p