What's Happening in Your World?

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Woke up this morning and went to the living room, the walls were awash with a sickly blue glow coming from my monitor that could mean only one thing...BSOD. Sure enough, so tried a reboot, no joy. Windows Repair tool...nope. Okay, last restore point..."no restore point found. Oh shit, my M.2 might be shitting on me. Didn't have any more time to futz with it as I had to work today. Home now, but to tired to mess with it. Maybe tomorrow. One thing's for sure, I'm outta the RP games until I get it working again. Can't imagine trying to do that on my phone.

TheMuse

Rescued Ally
Woke up this morning and went to the living room, the walls were awash with a sickly blue glow coming from my monitor that could mean only one thing...BSOD. Sure enough, so tried a reboot, no joy. Windows Repair tool...nope. Okay, last restore point..."no restore point found. Oh shit, my M.2 might be shitting on me. Didn't have any more time to futz with it as I had to work today. Home now, but to tired to mess with it. Maybe tomorrow. One thing's for sure, I'm outta the RP games until I get it working again. Can't imagine trying to do that on my phone.
Let me tell ya, it's a bit of a doozy haha

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
My PC called in sick for the day. Apparently, it just wanted a day off. Can't say that I blame it since I work the poor thing 24/7/365.

Got home from work, pulled out my install disc and...it powered up and logged in like everything was fine. Am currently creating a new restore point, cya-wise and will do some health checks, but for now...back to chores and hopefully a 5pm game time.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
From Thursday looks like I'll be house sitting for 4-5 weeks.
At the moment I'm shopping (online) for a simple desk as I'll need my PC. No internet here, though :( So much for my online course.
I only have 4GB data limit on my phone plan and already I'm close, due to using it as a hotspot at my Dad's earlier this month, as he doesn't have internet, either.
If only I could find the same desk as I already have. Got that cheap locally, via Gumtree.
If I can't find anything I'll have to dismantle my one at the other place I'm living and cart it down. Such a pain, might need 2 trips as I have a small car >_<