What's Happening in Your World?

XzerothreeX

Alamo Rookie
Glad you are recovering, SAK. Sorry it is so cold, Mystyk, though I am insanely jealous. I do adore cold weather. I agree, Rock. I feel very stupid paying someone to drag trimmers across my scalp with a #2 and #1 guard every 3 weeks. Sadly, my wife and I both lack the eye-hand coordination to pull off a simple trim. Liam, hang in there bud.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
You just can't catch a break can you? At least you've bounced back yet again, so there's that.
20 years of being a diabetic, 7 years of being a controlled one, 13 years of being massively out of control.

It's actually a bit miraculous that I'm in as (relatively) good of shape as I am. The original prediction (at 25) was that I would be fully blind by 28 and in a coffin by 35 at my previous pace. I'm back into the groove of being in a lifestyle of controlled diabetes so we'll see how long I truly last. I'm done with hospital life...after July 17th anyway (34th birthday).

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
So I am back and made a good financial choice and y’all have less than two days to make the choice I made and if you choose to do so or didn’t read this in time.

Xbox GamePass Ultimate is $1 right now which grants you Xbox Live Gold, GamePass for Xbox and Windows 10. The kicker is that it sums up your subscriptions and finalizes the expiration date so I believe that it works that if you had 12 months of Xbox live gold and 3 months of GamePass, it would total out to 15 months of the subscription and give you a free month for subscribing.

In my perspective. I have bought a year for $60 in April, (ends May of 2020) got GamePass two months ago and left with one month.
Bought two more years from CDKeys for $80 Brazilian Gold Membership. Changed my VPN and redeemed it on the Brazil MSN Store on the computer/phone so that extended it to 2 years and 10 months.
34 months of Gold
1 month of GamePass that I bought 2 months ago($1 for 3 months)
1 month free for subscribing.
Expiration: 7/3/22
Total: $145 for 3 Years of Gold and GamePass
$14.99 a month after July 3rd 2022

A regular person would pay $180 for 3Years of Xbox Live
$10 a month(36 months) for GamePass which is about $360 excluding tax
Total for a regular subscription for Gold and GamePass would add up to $540
$540+*
-$145
I saved $395 for just 3 years!

Last edited:

SomeRandomGuy

Alamo Rookie
View attachment 2666

A snail tagged along in a bag of freshwater fish. Haven't seen it in a couple years. TODAY I have several snails in my tank, including what must be babies. Just how long do these little suckers stay pregnant??
Looks like a Trumpet Snail. The females can reproduce by parthenogenesis, essentially they clone themselves.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Day one: Mexico City is a death trap and you don’t want to linger around long. A [PERSON] tried to rob my sister of her items, luckily it wasn’t too minor. Just tried to reach something out of her bag.
Plane rides were okay. Luckily our phone plan has talk and text and data for both US and Mexico. Hence how I am writing this.
We arrived to my aunt’s place and the people here are very generous unlike Mexico City.

Note: Mexico City is so damn huge.

Day 2: saw a Radroach(Roach) in my room. Pretending to be dead and I laughed and my sister screamed. We killed it. Went to the beach for about 30 minutes. Fresh during the morning but hot as hell during night and day/afternoon.

How are things on the home front y’all?

ModEdit: I've let self-applied racial slurs slide, but not gonna let it go when it's applied to another human being. YJB

Last edited by a moderator:

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Can’t say anything about my own kind? Got it...
On another note a lot of people use motorcycles and bycycle to get around and use cars for transport. In a day or two I’ll be heading out of this place to visit my grandparents and later come back here to leave back to Minnesota.

I joined SoD2 Facebook groups and posts are about typical noob questions and people asking for help and mods. Some people talk about SoD1 and even the SoD2 players say the graphics are all not so great. I’d argue about their post but there would be no point to do so since I’m just one person.

Last edited:

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Day 3: 12 hour drive to grandparent’s place, deadass tired
Day 4: realized there’s no internet at granp’s place, can do. Left eye sore or something, every time I try to move my eye it hurts.
Day 5 Thirsty as hell ate some corn.
Day 6: Last day to be with gramps and I leave Friday morning. Saw military personal, at least 7 checking cars for whatever and couldn’t make out their rifles.

Mental note: buy a huge amount of water. Those large plastic containers will last you a week or little less.
Bring sunblock and mosquito/big spray. I got 20 or more bites. 10 on my right leg and more spread out.
Wear light clothes, non of that heavy shit cause you’ll be tired from the heat so wear light clothing and be aware of sun or you’ll get burned.
Check your room of bugs.

Last edited:

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Met this cute dog outside the bus station. It layed besides me and I wondered where them owners at.
5 minutes later starts to run but lookin’ like a kangaroo
My deadass laughing at a poor ol’ dog that I would have taken back with me to the US

“It don’t even run right!”
Found himself a girlfriend not a minute later. Owner took her back and the dog is now left alone.
As I’m writing this. The dog is laying down on the carpet at the bus station. I wish you well Bato! (Gave him a name)
F in the chat. :(