What's Happening in Your World?

XzerothreeX

Alamo Rookie
mass shooting in NZ

man in camo walked into a christchurch mosque and started shooting, they talking of upwards of 50 people killed or injured although no confirmation yet.

this will be NZs first ever mass shooting, incredibly sad, incredibly unbelievable, just stunned, stunned
knew people there, heard nothing, locked down
im angry, shaking with rage and teared up gotta go home

wish i could get my hands on that piece of shit
Hated hearing this on the news this morning. My heart goes out to those people who were attacked by those clowns.

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
I do hope it it clears up quick. As for the division, I'll wait and see if it's improved over the first in terms of story.
finish your antibiotics even if you feel better...all of it. :)
Its been a week since my last status report.
I went to the doctor on tuesday last week and said I wasnt doing much better and that my breathing was jacked up, so he gave me Levaquin (Antibiotic), Cheratussin (Cough Syrup), and MethylPREDNISolone (?).
Started feeling better on Friday, and I spent almost the whole weekend playing The Division 2.
Im almost done with my meds now. Yay!

XzerothreeX

Alamo Rookie
Its been a week since my last status report.
I went to the doctor on tuesday last week and said I wasnt doing much better and that my breathing was jacked up, so he gave me Levaquin (Antibiotic), Cheratussin (Cough Syrup), and MethylPREDNISolone (?).
Started feeling better on Friday, and I spent almost the whole weekend playing The Division 2.
Im almost done with my meds now. Yay!
Yeesh. Respiratory infections can be stubborn. Do whatever the doc says, bud. Get better.