Warlord Legacy Final Mission

add1cted

Missing Survivor
Hi.

So I have the final Warlord legacy mission, go to the place where you kill 2 people and the 3rd tells you where the base is. Go to the base, kill everyone inside and get the scripted dialogue and the missioin writing has strikethrough. This is where this playthrough should end and I get the legacy reward.

But then the mission doesnt complete.

Then the dialogue runs again and the mission writing pops up, strikes through and disappears.

Mission doesnt complete.

No more dialogue. Top right still has the mission header but no text. Stays there for over 10 mins (this is when i rebooted)

Things ive tried:

- redoing the mission (coalition base appeared in the same place)
- switching out of the character, doing another mission, coming back to it (same problem, and base in the same place)
- creating an outpost where the base kept appearing before starting the mission (base moved, same bug at the end)

Any ideas please? Really dont want to redo this whole playthrough to get the legacy reward because of a bug, its so frustrating. I have limited time to play now I have a baby...

Also are there no official channels to reach the devs for stuff like this? Considering how buggy the game is I would have thought they'd have some kind of place for reporting!

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
Also are there no official channels to reach the devs for stuff like this? Considering how buggy the game is I would have thought they'd have some kind of place for reporting!
This is their current process: https://support.stateofdecay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It doesn't actually look like it, but that is how they want people to request help or submit a problem.

I don't have any particular suggestions other than rebooting the machine, but I am sure someone else here has run into the problem and can give you some better ideas.

chikawowwow

Alamo Rookie
Did you try to verify the game files? I’m unsure of how to do this via the WinStore (or Xbox) but I imagine it is somewhere around where your uninstall option is.

If you’re on PC and do not find a fix you could backup your save, get your leader killed, promote another warlord, do the quests again.. Instead of starting from scratch. Or cheat.

add1cted

Missing Survivor
First of all thanks for your replies. QMJS I played your mod for SOD1 more than vanilla so good to see you’re around still (and hopefully creating for SOD2!)

I submitted the error on their portal and was impressed by the speed in which they got back to me, twice! It may be tricky to find but their CS team is on it. Here’s what they’ve just sent - not tried it yet but will do today:

Hello again!

We have become aware of a workaround to complete the "Smash the Coalition" part of the Warlord Legacy. We are seeing that 4 coalition enclaves spawn at the beginning of the quest. Complete the first objective to kill 2 people and interrogate the third.

Then, go to the other unmarked Coalition enclaves and eliminate them before continuing on to Coalition headquarters. Upon arrival, this should allow the Warlord Legacy to complete if all other instances of the Coalition enclave are killed first. Let us know if that works for you.

Hope this helps!