Vine Trellis Asset Change? Or Issue Exclusive To My Game?

demonbreather

Missing Survivor
Info: Playing on xbox, post-3.0 patch.

The pics below show the location of the first enclave mission (A Cure for All Seasons) in Meagher Valley (gather blood plague samples).

State of Decay 2 (2).png
State of Decay 2.png
Are these trellises oriented differently than they used to be? I could swear that they used to be connected to form long aisles rather than all standing separately. Frankly, having them connected to form aisles/corridors was way more spooky. As they are here, there's no meaningful loss of visibility so it just feels like a thing that didn't need to be nerfed was changed for no fucking reason.

Last edited:

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
Info: Playing on xbox, post-3.0 patch.

The pics below show the location of the first enclave mission (A Cure for All Seasons) in Meagher Valley (gather blood plague samples).

View attachment 1944
View attachment 1945
Are these trellises oriented differently than they used to be? I could swear that they used to be connected to form long aisles rather than all standing separately. Frankly, having them connected to form aisles/corridors was way more spooky. As they are here, there's no meaningful loss of visibility so it just feels like a thing that didn't need to be nerfed was changed for no fucking reason.
I think they made a number of changes like that that were not mentioned in the patch. There is a section of the fence missing in front of the strip mall base, and that gap makes it slightly faster to get to the front gate. One more type of change that makes the game even easier.