Official Update 16

e5futter

Alamo Rookie
I saw no mention of that, but the Hunter-SKS has 20rd capacity, but the model they're using clearly has the standard 10-rd mag...

So... maybe?
I hope so. It'd be weird having the two of the three variants in the game when the third is the exact same as the Hunter's just without the scope. I'll check my community that holds all my extra guns to see if it has the Cash description.

Edit: It's going to be released at a later date. Has a Cash Beaumont description.

Last edited:

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
For Steam users, there was a micropatch just released. It was to resolve a bug that affected a very small number of players. "Please log in to Steam with an authorized account" was the relevant error message.

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
Got an interesting bug on my second Xbox account. I started up my storage group, and every weapon, except revolvers and bolt action rifles, was broken. Just a sea of broken ranged and melee weapons. I’ve played several times and they are staying broken. I’m glad I still have them, as they can still be repaired, but man was that a shock.

CaptainAssassin

Zed Hunter
Every update, I come back to see if they addressed the annoying lack of ability to actually secure a base from random zombies walking and some times spawning in...and every update, my disappointment knows no bounds. :rolleyes:
It's been made crystal clear to me, that UL deliberately programmed horde pathing into home bases. That combined with hordes spawning in safe zones, I —- must admit I haven't had zombies spawning IN my base. But hordes do frequently spawn just outside the walls, with no alert/warning dialog from my watchtower, or anything. My only warning is the music, and that's already too late.

So, I've combined old and new schools of thought on base defense. I barricade with vehicles, to funnel zeds to the front door, and everyone at base is armed with full-autos & advanced brakes. I don't really have to fight anything at base anymore.

e5futter

Alamo Rookie
It didn't start in juggernaut? Cause I still haven't noticed this but then I'm terribly unobservant.
The filth level was added in Juggernaut edition. Only way to see it would be to make your community members morale go into the negatives, which I don't think can be done unless it's on purpose really. It's pretty easy to keep everyone happy.

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
The filth level was added in Juggernaut edition. Only way to see it would be to make your community members morale go into the negatives, which I don't think can be done unless it's on purpose really. It's pretty easy to keep everyone happy.
I have them around stable sometimes. They only show dirt for being below stable?