Official Update 11

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
I think this update may have brought more bugs than fixes, like stability bugs.
Edit: Nah this brought more bugs than all those same outfits that I keep finding.
So far my game is running ok but I've report 3 bugs so far. The craziest being if you find clothing inside a outpost it goes in your inventory so you get to carry it around :) Oh and the finding a enclave a new home mission still fails even if you are standing in the house fighting zeds :ROFLMAO:

spacemousetw

Alamo Rookie
I think this update may have brought more bugs than fixes, like stability bugs.
Edit: Nah this brought more bugs than all those same outfits that I keep finding.
You are right, bugs more ....
I found the puffy vest hunter and it didn't unlock, invert like a cloth let me pick up to my inventory and "cannot unlock it".
Someone told me stash it can unlock, I'm now fix it. But it still a bug at least I thought.

Alan Gunderson

Rescued Ally
@spacemousetw

I reported that on their discord and posted a workaround when it does happen. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Either way, you can just put it in a container (trunk?) and then grab it after you reload the game. The shirts don't disappear, so you don't lose out on unlocking it. I've only encountered this bug once but other people have said my workaround works, so give that a go and you should get your puffy vest.

Last edited:

spacemousetw

Alamo Rookie
@spacemousetw

I reported that on their discord and posted a workaround when it does happen. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Either way, you can just put it in a container (trunk?) and then grab it after you reload the game. The shirts don't disappear, so you don't lose out on unlocking it. I've only encountered this bug once but other people have said my workaround works, so give that a go and you should get your puffy vest.
Yeah, your workaround works, I've tried it and fixed. Guess all my members will all tactical mailitary:love:

Gmutant

Zed Hunter
@spacemousetw

I about shit bricks when I picked up my first cowboy hat and it didn't unlock. I ended up just storing all of the clothes in my locker and they unlocked after I dashboarded and reloaded the game. Thank God too, as I found both the desert camo helmet and tactical uniform in the same military roadblock.

spacemousetw

Alamo Rookie
@spacemousetw

Yeah, it still has other bugs.

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, the upcoming tab in Cash's bounty menu hints that we'll be getting Heartland outfits and weapons.
I’m not sure if you mean getting Heartland outfits for vanilla, or get outfits in Heartland, but you can already change Heartland folks clothes. I’ve got Quincy out of that tattered suit and into a flannel shirt with jeans, and a Bronto Gas ballcap. Now only his accent makes him stand out.

e5futter

Rescued Ally
I’m not sure if you mean getting Heartland outfits for vanilla, or get outfits in Heartland, but you can already change Heartland folks clothes. I’ve got Quincy out of that tattered suit and into a flannel shirt with jeans, and a Bronto Gas ballcap. Now only his accent makes him stand out.
I mean heartland outfits in vanilla. If I'm right about the hint, I can't wait to dress up some of my survivors in Helena's outfit. That outfit was my favorite outta all of them.

CaptainAssassin

Zed Hunter
Yeah, it still has other bugs.
The corral building model has been buggy since release.

At one point UL almost had it fixed, but now it's a totally different kind of awful. Survivors clip thru the ground and some of the interior walls. The camera is also affected. Players can really get in trouble in those buildings if/when things get hectic.

Last edited:

spacemousetw

Alamo Rookie
The corral building model has been buggy since release.

At one point UL almost had it fixed, but now it's a totally different kind of awful. Survivors clip thru the ground and some of the interior walls. The camera is also affected. Players can really get in trouble in those buildings if/when things get hectic.
I have another situation like this , but it happened when I switch characters in the outpost, the character will in the car but cannot doing anything. Or sometimes drop to the ground under the car, I don't know why it happened....
switch...then...

If my character in the car, it will has some problem...