Trumbull Valley Remake & Future Maps?

Burzum

Rescued Ally
A new zombie type or variant, the Belcher, which breathes/expels plague gas. (From what I can tell, it is basically the Left 4 Dead spitter)
No....no....no......FUCKING NO!!!!!
Piss off with this 'special zombie' bollocks, especially ones stolen from other games, .SOD is supposed to be a as close to a 'real' zombie apocalypse survival scenario game as you can get, thats the way it always was.

Its bad enough that sodding plague hearts are a 'thing' with no explanation whatsoever but now we're going to get newly evolved freaks aswell???

Right well if thats the case someone needs to come out once and for all and say that the outbreak is man made, CLEO stands for "civilian live experiment observations' or some shit and the whole clusterfuck is some kind of government funded weapons test.

Y'know, to give us SOME SORT of continuity before juggernauts evolve wings or ferals learn how to fucking drive eh?

SomeRandomGuy

Alamo Rookie
No....no....no......FUCKING NO!!!!!
Piss off with this 'special zombie' bollocks, especially ones stolen from other games, .SOD is supposed to be a as close to a 'real' zombie apocalypse survival scenario game as you can get, thats the way it always was.

Its bad enough that sodding plague hearts are a 'thing' with no explanation whatsoever but now we're going to get newly evolved freaks aswell???

Right well if thats the case someone needs to come out once and for all and say that the outbreak is man made, CLEO stands for "civilian live experiment observations' or some shit and the whole clusterfuck is some kind of government funded weapons test.

Y'know, to give us SOME SORT of continuity before juggernauts evolve wings or ferals learn how to fucking drive eh?
It's genuinely sad to see the SoD franchise being slowly turned into just another generic zombpocalypse action game. I questioned Daybreak because why do we need a horde mode aside from catering to the lowest common denominator, but now it looks like RTTV is going to be a team deathmatch simulator with farting zombies thrown in because reasons, instead of something to establish continuity with the first game.

Oh I'm sure there'll be a few nods here and there, but so far it looks more like it's another attempt to hook casuals.

Burzum

Rescued Ally
It's genuinely sad to see the SoD franchise being slowly turned into just another generic zombpocalypse action game. I questioned Daybreak because why do we need a horde mode aside from catering to the lowest common denominator, but now it looks like RTTV is going to be a team deathmatch simulator with farting zombies thrown in because reasons, instead of something to establish continuity with the first game.

Oh I'm sure there'll be a few nods here and there, but so far it looks more like it's another attempt to hook casuals.
RTTV had better be a return to what we know and love and not some sort of COD bullshit with zombies thrown in to mix it up, theres already a game out there whos name i forget that does EXACTLY that (think its a FPS but not the point) amd it doesnt look appealing AT ALL.

As for Daybreak, i havent played it for the exact reasons you mentioned. Why do we need a horde mode? Simple answer, we dont. Sieges on homebases should be the only horde mode in SOD2, they should be HUGE and dangerous and few and far between enough for them to actually matter.

I love SOD, the devs, the franchise etc etc, i really really do. But what the fuck is going on??? SoD gave us a game we were waiting for, SoD2 gave us the hope of expanding on that but its rapidly becoming just a hub of casual game modes for streamers and casuals to get bored with and complain about so they try to add more extravagant crap just to keep them interested, its bullshit.

SomeRandomGuy

Alamo Rookie
I love SOD, the devs, the franchise etc etc, i really really do. But what the fuck is going on??? SoD gave us a game we were waiting for, SoD2 gave us the hope of expanding on that but its rapidly becoming just a hub of casual game modes for streamers and casuals to get bored with and complain about so they try to add more extravagant crap just to keep them interested, its bullshit.
Because microsoft.

CaptainAssassin

Alamo Rookie
"Hey, Pete..."
"Yeah?"
"I think we might need to keep an eye on one of the new survivors."
"Which one?"
"The one in the donkey hoodie...running around on all fours, growling and trying to take a bite out of Linda."
"Hey, Pete..."
"rawrrrrgrarrrrrr?"
"I think we might need to keep an eye on one of the new survivors."
"grrrarrrrrrrrwrrrraawaar?"
"The one in the donk— FUCK! PETE! GET OFF!! GET OFF MEEEE!! AHHHnnggggghhh..." ::gurgling::

Last edited:

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
Well found out today my wanted poster will not make a return in Trumbull Valley 😢
How the hell am I going to go into a police station without seeing your mug on the wall? That was honestly the first thing I noticed entering Trumbull Valley's police department.