True Savage´s adventures in breakdown thread.

True Savage

Rescued Ally
ok
But I mean not much as really happened besides stuff I already mentioned like getting the military pickup despite it not being yose,Ed getting gravely ill and I found the rv a bit earlier

Also It looks like judge lawton va characters will tell me their backstories So I know I can safely say whether they have sins to pay for.

Just Too

Alamo Rookie
ok
But I mean not much as really happened besides stuff I already mentioned like getting the military pickup despite it not being yose,Ed getting gravely ill and I found the rv a bit earlier

Also It looks like judge lawton va characters will tell me their backstories So I know I can safely say whether they have sins to pay for.
You should keep going I enjoy reading them even though I don't respond to all of them :sneaky: even if its going slow I'll be waiting for that next bs moment :p

True Savage

Rescued Ally
update:
So I was about to continue this series but I accidentally had my sister take the wrong controller. The one with the sticky left joystick rather than the one with the sticky buttons. The only thing that got annoying with the former is trying to navigate menus and that's it, however, Trying to use this controller I have has sticky buttons which makes combat frustrating because sometimes it won't perform a certain move unless I repeatedly smash whatever button I am trying to press which in a game like this will get super frustrating. Oh also because Minecraft but mostly because of what I have just mentioned. I have actually been miss playing the game tbh.