Tips & tricks

Vahx

Alamo Rookie
It setup so you'll keep survivors from your last 4 legacies but I wouldn't take it to the bank because I do storytelling in my games. Robot and Zaynab were BBF and always run together in games. They were in the 4 legacy limit but the game deleted Robot ....now the duo of zed killing ladies is no more. I've reported it to UL and their basic reply is "We are so sorry this happened and we are working on a plan that will enable us to warn you before we fuck your game up"
Wow really? Note to self. Dont finish any games

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
It setup so you'll keep survivors from your last 4 legacies but I wouldn't take it to the bank because I do storytelling in my games. Robot and Zaynab were BBF and always run together in games. They were in the 4 legacy limit but the game deleted Robot ....now the duo of zed killing ladies is no more. I've reported it to UL and their basic reply is "We are so sorry this happened and we are working on a plan that will enable us to warn you before we fuck your game up"
Was there any sign of it at or or did you just have people go missing?

I haven't played in a while so I probably wouldn't notice if some went missing but I'd still be pissed when I found out

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Was there any sign of it at or or did you just have people go missing?

I haven't played in a while so I probably wouldn't notice if some went missing but I'd still be pissed when I found out
I watched the stream so knew there was going to be a change but thought it would be more of a "you played these survivor a x amount of times so we'll keep them" It wasn't til I finished a group so I could see who was left that I realized it wasn't like that at all. Lost survivors who had took part in 5 or more legacy runs and was lefts with survivor that were new to the pool and the 3 superstars who had just finished a game.

So your best bet is to keep playing your 9 favorites over and over because at this point I don't think I would trust leaving anybody you want in the pool.

Wow really? Note to self. Dont finish any games
That is kind of my plan going forward lol But I was told that they are working on a plan to give the player more control over who goes. A "You are over the 50 survivor limit delete x amount or the game will do it" would be great.

LiNanMian1984

Alamo Rookie
Or just
I watched the stream so knew there was going to be a change but thought it would be more of a "you played these survivor a x amount of times so we'll keep them" It wasn't til I finished a group so I could see who was left that I realized it wasn't like that at all. Lost survivors who had took part in 5 or more legacy runs and was lefts with survivor that were new to the pool and the 3 superstars who had just finished a game.

So your best bet is to keep playing your 9 favorites over and over because at this point I don't think I would trust leaving anybody you want in the pool.

That is kind of my plan going forward lol But I was told that they are working on a plan to give the player more control over who goes. A "You are over the 50 survivor limit delete x amount or the game will do it" would be great.
Continuing Playing the group of 10/11 till you grow tired of them anf wish them a summary quick death by accidental screwup/ horde/ miss timed feral/ miss timed juggy or a 1 in a thousand headshot from a hostile enclave.

On day... 126 or 130 or some such. Not played in a couple weeks, not since the patchening.

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Or just

Continuing Playing the group of 10/11 till you grow tired of them anf wish them a summary quick death by accidental screwup/ horde/ miss timed feral/ miss timed juggy or a 1 in a thousand headshot from a hostile enclave.

On day... 126 or 130 or some such. Not played in a couple weeks, not since the patchening.
I just threw 9 survivors I wanted to keep into to game, then deleted my pool down to 18 survivors I'd like to keep. Now I got 3 fresh groups to play with until they either give us more control over who stays.....or they fuck it up even more :)

LiNanMian1984

Alamo Rookie
I just threw 9 survivors I wanted to keep into to game, then deleted my pool down to 18 survivors I'd like to keep. Now I got 3 fresh groups to play with until they either give us more control over who stays.....or they fuck it up even more :)
My last save, or the one I am busy with was at 245 characters... according to the mod I used to unfuck my game.

9,999 each supply was fine and could actually track the damage of fate cards very well. Over 8 hours of play. Fate cards went from every few minutes to later once every 20 minutes. And this was really interesting. Cause the resources were still in the 4 digit range. Morale was never less than 90/100.