The Trade Depot

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
I heard there is a facility mod now you can loot that provides chemistry knowledge to your group.
Anyone find one of those yet? I sure would like to collect one.
If I remember correctly that was a glitch someone found of an old facility mod. Back when they were going to use facility mods to implement certain skills instead of skill books. I can't remember where I heard this so I may be talking out my ass though.

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
Looking for a rare gun? Need a medkit/plague cure? Stuck out of gas and your car blown up?
Guns, Attachments, Melee, Bullets, Rucksacks, Backpacks, Luxury Goods, Skill Books, Facility Mods, Parts, Crafting items, Consumables, etc.
Just make a request and I'll get you what you want as soon as I can.

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
I'm looking for brick-hammers. Likely not their actual name. Two bricks bolted on to the end of an aluminum pole. They're from the Anniversary collection, but I don't see them on Mr. Chubby Well-dressed. They're nice, 8 pounds and really good ease of use for a heavy weapon.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Cleaned up the thread. As a reminder, this thread is for requesting and granting requests for items, not a discussion about how/where/what if about items.

Carry on.

e5futter

Alamo Rookie
I'm looking for brick-hammers. Likely not their actual name. Two bricks bolted on to the end of an aluminum pole. They're from the Anniversary collection, but I don't see them on Mr. Chubby Well-dressed. They're nice, 8 pounds and really good ease of use for a heavy weapon.
I have a spare I can give ya if you still need one.

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
I have a spare I can give ya if you still need one.
Sweet! I’m going to sleep now... maybe later tonight? Anything you want? I’ve been stockpiling that automatic pistol with 50 rounds, and the Non-compliant SKS. Also have tons of Timberwolves. Something else?

e5futter

Alamo Rookie
Sweet! I’m going to sleep now... maybe later tonight? Anything you want? I’ve been stockpiling that automatic pistol with 50 rounds, and the Non-compliant SKS. Also have tons of Timberwolves. Something else?

I'll take 60 9mm rounds if it's all good. That's the only ammo type I'm hurting on right now.

SomeRandomGuy

Zed Hunter
So I'm looking for an Eternal Guard's Infinite Rage. It's the only weapon I haven't found and actually want (for use that is, not just to collect dust in my locker to say "I have one") and I've had no luck.

No idea what anyone would want for one of those, but if you have one and are willing to part with it let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.