The Trade Depot

CaptainAssassin

Zed Hunter
I've seen those three times. I like the new Army Backpacks that are 8slots and only weigh 7.5lb, always looking for more.
Call in a military enclave, threaten them and then kill the lot, should get you three army backpacks. Costs you 300 influence though.
So they are basically the RT Operative backpacks, but in camo instead of black?

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
Aren't the RT backpack the smaller, standard square ruck? The army backpacks are the hiking pack shape.
Yeah, RT’s look like 7 slot bags visually, but have 8 slots, and weigh 8. Diana’s personal pack is the same shape as RT, is more colorful, has 8 slots, and weighs like 6 pounds.

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
The military packs are larger and in camo, but somehow manage to weigh less than the RT packs (7.5 while RT weigh 8).
Sort of like how the hiking backpacks are bigger but 4 pounds lighter than the... whatever those other backpacks are.

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
I think it used to be able to go in Watchtowers too? Am I sleep deprived? But yeah, sleeping areas. The fan is better numbers wise, but I’m not sure if that gets a model put in your base like the chair does.
Comfy Chair / +3 Morale / Attaches to Any mod slot
Camping Heater / +3 Morale (With Fuel) / attaches to sleeping facilities
White Noise Machine / +10 Morale (With Power) / attaches to sleeping facilities

Every Mod has it's own appearance model so yes they do show up and with a trained eye they can be spotted in your base(s) easily .

e5futter

Rescued Ally
I've been joining people's games like crazy lately, and not a single person has ever heard of the Faithful KSG, Sighted P07, or the Extended mk.3. I'm convinced now that those three weapons aren't in the game. I think the only way to get them is to mod them in. My hunt is over.

Last edited: