The Rant Thread

Dantron

Rescued Ally
I rant that... vodka doesn’t actually taste good and everyone who says they like it are liars
Dantron rants that vodka drinkers are liars...as are most other humans. Dantron rants that Dantron is also a liar. Dantron rants that everything Dantron says/types/thinks is a lie. Dantron rants that all things, especially cake, is a lie. Except for pie. Pie never lies.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Dantron rants that vodka drinkers are liars...as are most other humans. Dantron rants that Dantron is also a liar. Dantron rants that everything Dantron says/types/thinks is a lie. Dantron rants that all things, especially cake, is a lie. Except for pie. Pie never lies.
Pie never lies...but everything Dantron says is a lie...so pie is a lie but cake is not a lie? I rant that this conundrum is hurting my already weakened mind.

Also...I can always tell when my aunt is in town because she bleaches the bathroom (spray bleach cleaner) and I'm allergic to it, and it stays there for days afterward...which means when her usefulness runs out, she will need to be exiled.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
Big carpark. Outside. Loads of empty spots. Two old farts in campervan squeeze between me and the concrete divider. Like, the other 400 empty spots weren't big enough?!
So I moved my car while they walked away and I said out loud, "Too f&$@ing close, idiots." smh

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
So I managed to get someone banned from the SoD competition discord chat, I called him out for having such a huge EGO, saying those who got to level 99 BD are better than everybody, to which I replied. “Just cause someone got to level 99 on BD doesn’t automatically make you good at State of Decay 2, because they are different games” Then he tries to defend himself even more which led me to believe that I have triggered him enough.

I hate people who think pouring their life in a game automatically makes them entitled to “PRO” status. Bitch sit down and be humble, we don’t need you telling everyone what you are. You are just a puppet of nothing else.

Rock33B

Rescued Ally
So I managed to get someone banned from the SoD competition discord chat, I called him out for having such a huge EGO, saying those who got to level 99 BD are better than everybody, to which I replied. “Just cause someone got to level 99 on BD doesn’t automatically make you good at State of Decay 2, because they are different games” Then he tries to defend himself even more which led me to believe that I have triggered him enough.

I hate people who think pouring their life in a game automatically makes them entitled to “PRO” status. Bitch sit down and be humble, we don’t need you telling everyone what you are. You are just a puppet of nothing else.
Nice 😁

Just Too

Alamo Rookie

Jeez if his ego was any bigger than we'd probably see an early eclipse 🤪

Last edited:

osamaclees

Rescued Ally
but droids cant lie? is that you B4-D4? i always wondered what you got up to after you left talos

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
@YojimBeau - I did as you suggested, popped the micro SD card into my phone. Turns out the card was corrupted, so I formatted it. It's back in the dashcam, now, but the cam still isn't working.
I'll just buy a new one.

Dantron

Rescued Ally
Dantron rants that Dantron is dumber than a bag of rocks. Dumber than an old bag of crumbled rocks. Dumber than a rotting bag filled with dust. So dumb that a sack of sand seems intelligent in comparison. Dantron is so dumb that Dantron cannot complete this sentence in any meaningful way.

That is all, carry on.

chikawowwow

Alamo Rookie
I rant that no one else has ranted in 2 months.
Ok then..

My rant is about incompetent drivers, not a revolutionary rant, but still:
Two days, two separate mini drivers completely incapable of turning their vehicle around or performing another manoeuvre besides ‘forward’. The first mini driver chose the tightest point in a dead end car park to turn around, taking around 10 shunts to change direction. Meanwhile there was an open bay about 10 yards she could’ve reversed into...
The other, again in a car park, chose to try and fully turn the car around within about 2 parking spaces rather than do a reverse slalom around a HGV.

Although in all the time I have been driving I have only ever seen someone indicate right then turn left once. That was a bad day for my faith in humanity.

For clarity a Mini is very small car and weighs around 1-1.5ton.