The Rant Thread

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
I need a beginner tutorial on how to set up a contact form instead, with captcha. I have a few tutorials but they're too hard for me.
This was one that caught my eye when I was looking over tutorials for setting up my site (still building it offline).
https://bootstrapious.com/p/bootstrap-recaptcha

It's fairly basic and you're just changing a few lines. The rest of the code is already setup and working.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
Ah yes, I remember seeing that one. From it I learnt about Google's recaptcha and signed up with it, and that's as far as I got. I'll try it out again, after my second coffee :)

TheMuse

Missing Survivor
Whatever got you, I hope it passes through quick, bud. Being sick sucks. How have you been otherwise?
Thank ya kindly

Other than that, pretty good! My life is at a crossroads in many ways and what I choose to do with my career, my social circle, etc, in the next month will have a big impact on my next couple years. So I'm just trying to make sure I make a wise decision. But yeah otherwise, I'm pretty good with everything, nothing too bad at the moment.

How have you been?

XzerothreeX

Rescued Ally
Thank ya kindly

Other than that, pretty good! My life is at a crossroads in many ways and what I choose to do with my career, my social circle, etc, in the next month will have a big impact on my next couple years. So I'm just trying to make sure I make a wise decision. But yeah otherwise, I'm pretty good with everything, nothing too bad at the moment.

How have you been?
Doing well, thank you. My girls and I are happy and healthy, could not ask for more. I could rant for a week about the political situation in the U.S., but it would not help a thing. Try not to worry too much over those decisions, bud. You're a smart one with a good heart. You are gonna be just fine.