The Little Niggles Thread.

Dunadain

Alamo Rookie
The speed. Yes this has been mentioned before. Before this latest patch the only Zed you could not, at least, keep pace with is the feral.
I didn't run into any pre-patch, but in a straight line over the last couple weeks, I've had jugs run down my people twice. Was this another speed increase, or were they always Slightly faster in one direction?

Shinzou

Missing Survivor
I didn't run into any pre-patch, but in a straight line over the last couple weeks, I've had jugs run down my people twice. Was this another speed increase, or were they always Slightly faster in one direction?
When they are charging, yes they are faster than your character, which is why you should have the dodge button ready. However, they get exhausted quickly, and that is when you strike... remember to dodge. Or take them out with ranged weapons.

LiNanMian1984

Alamo Rookie
When they are charging, yes they are faster than your character, which is why you should have the dodge button ready. However, they get exhausted quickly, and that is when you strike... remember to dodge. Or take them out with ranged weapons.
With a CQC knife is better. Similar damage to the best bladed weapon (not counting low slice) and then it is just stick to him like warm butter and honey, getting out his way every few seconds and stick, stick, stick, stick, dodge. Stick, stick, stick. Goes down. Pony ride on the back and done.

DJB204

Alamo Rookie
I hate self sufficient bases. It becomes boring and repetitive as you go through the motions of working towards increasing your days survived. No real point in surviving long term though, which is unfortunate. I think a return to some Breakdown Challenge type restrictions are in order, because as much as I love State Of Decay I feel boredom setting in a lot lately.

I hate self sufficient bases. It becomes boring and repetitive as you go through the motions of working towards increasing your days survived. No real point in surviving long term though, which is unfortunate. I think a return to some Breakdown Challenge type restrictions are in order, because as much as I love State Of Decay I feel boredom setting in a lot lately.
It is called killing off your heroes. And replacing them with new ones.

Shinzou

Missing Survivor
Minor to medium niggle:

If you actually set out to fortify/protect your shoddy base walls/entrances by parking cars so that the Zeds can't storm the weak spots, one of two things will happen. Either a random teleported in Juggernaut will destroy a couple of your cars, OR one of then (close to the main gate usually) will be teleported away as to provide a point of entry in case of siege. Not cool, i mean if you do not provide us the means to fortify the defenses itself, why punish us if we find a way around...