The Little Niggles Thread.

Just Too

Alamo Rookie
This has just happened to me, AGAIN. The main character is out scouting, I enlist a follower. With me so far! On the way back to base a message lets me know that the follower has started a fight at base.

I have very little programming experience but, maybe something on the lines of:

If character or follower = out then no-fight
if home-base = 1 or 0 then no-fight
Yeah that happened to me before but the game broke to the point where the follower kept running away from me and it was saying how they spilled yet again another gasoline container. It was weird because I completely forgot that I had someone following me until I finally got back to my base and they suddenly decided to stop running away.

Tethering niggle — If you hop in a car right as you're being tethered, there's a good chance you'll teleport with the vehicle (as intended), but find your camera locked inside the vehicle, with the controls frozen (not planned?), and have to leave the game to fix it. :rolleyes:
Keyboard and mouse then use controller. This is the work around for me (on PC though)

The main character is out scouting, I enlist a follower. With me so far! On the way back to base a message lets me know that the follower has started a fight at base.
This has happened to me several times. On the flip-side, you'll also have followers bringing back random items while they were "out".
Happened to me again on a new game. As you know it does impact on the Morale level on the community.
I've extremely limited programming experience but this strikes me as something that should be able to be patched. One of those if/then scenarios like you described in your first post.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
Stuff like that happens in SoD1, too. A runner, far from home somehow shoots someone at home. Like, how is that even possible. Or your follower gets into a punch up with someone at home then suddenly they're limping, ridiculous.
For the fighting, if it's a screaming match I just say they did it over the radio rather than the impossible face to face.

Some things haven't changed, I see :(

phil

Missing Survivor
Stuff like that happens in SoD1, too. A runner, far from home somehow shoots someone at home. Like, how is that even possible. Or your follower gets into a punch up with someone at home then suddenly they're limping, ridiculous.
For the fighting, if it's a screaming match I just say they did it over the radio rather than the impossible face to face.

Some things haven't changed, I see :(
That is what I got told, verbal abuse. I was under the impression that a fight is physical.