The Dog Thread

Post pics of your pups or random pups here! These are my baby girls. The brown one is Amy, also known as Moo the Terrible. The white is Corky, also known as the Horrendous Poodle.
View attachment 14
I wish I could love instead of like. I love them so much. OMG. I want to play with them NOW!

My first dog as the sole owner was a Jack Russell-mix terrier I named Scruffy. I love him and he's chasing tennis ball in heaven... and peeing on my lost socks and every piece of furniture because it's all his, damn it. Scruffy, I miss you.

I'm sorry, but these dogs are the absolute best. German Shepard and Belgian Malanois breeds understand the work-life mentality, along with a few other notable breeds. It's just civil service dogs that make me believe there is still hope for humanity. We, as humans, can be totally screwed up, but a properly trained dog can overcome that.

This is my little old man, not so much a pup anymore, 13 year old Jasper the black n tan jack Russell. He's my baby n always will be. View attachment 42
Suzi and him would get along!

Jack and his ever so suave way of letting me know it's time to get out of bed and patrol the backyard. Gently pressing down and bark-talkin' on me until I give in...

Attachments

XzerothreeX

Rescued Ally
I wish I could love instead of like. I love them so much. OMG. I want to play with them NOW!

My first dog as the sole owner was a Jack Russell-mix terrier I named Scruffy. I love him and he's chasing tennis ball in heaven... and peeing on my lost socks and every piece of furniture because it's all his, damn it. Scruffy, I miss you.

I'm sorry, but these dogs are the absolute best. German Shepard and Belgian Malanois breeds understand the work-life mentality, along with a few other notable breeds. It's just civil service dogs that make me believe there is still hope for humanity. We, as humans, can be totally screwed up, but a properly trained dog can overcome that.

Suzi and him would get along!

Jack and his ever so suave way of letting me know it's time to get out of bed and patrol the backyard. Gently pressing down and bark-talkin' on me until I give in...
Your kids are adorable.