Survivor Updates - What's happening with your group?

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
My break down team is finally ready to start pushing through the levels.
Let's hope I can keep the core team together as I rush.

Gurubani - ninja reflexes
Amelia Crasman - powerhouse
My army medic, Sprang Tshirt girl
My xbox girl - Lyanna Carter
My chef - Heather Laurie
My artillery babes - Diane Montressor

I am trying to decide what to do with Alicia Hawkes, probably my favourite char from lifeline, but with 1 star in leadership, there really isn't a need for her. Maybe I'll switch her with Lyanna

I've got medic, construction, fitness, cooking & leadership, along with artillery. I never use gardening or chemistry and all my research is done from previous levels.

Any other girls that would make my team better suited to rushing BD ?

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
Sam for your someone is in trouble type missions. Fire shotgun, reflexes, fashion sense. I also like that dual trait lady with counseling / leadership, but she’s random. She is one of the Team Mom survivors.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Any other girls that would make my team better suited to rushing BD ?
I'd say Team Mom, but maybe not if you've already got your team together. I use her to recruit and keep the peace at the early unstable stages.

SomeRandomGuy

Alamo Rookie
Yup, Team Mom is about the only thing that would make it any easier if you're rushing, works wonders for keeping fights at home to a minimum so you won't really have to worry about morale.

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
Interesting, never used the Team Mom that much in the past. Maybe I'm missing something.

I could always stock up on enough arty to take Team Mom for leadership. I can then restock whenever I found Motressor or Tan.

I might even have a team mom, actually. I remember counseling on a random, not sure about the leadership. I'm on a restock round, so I'm sitting with 18 peeps. I'll have a look.

Thanks guys.