Survivor Updates - What's happening with your group?

I also fired up Lifeline again. I'll see how far I get in that before I get bored again. Tower defense is not my favourite thing in any game. I've already looted the map, and have a fully upgraded base already, all done during the first mission :)
A fun thing to do in Lifeline is drive cars into the base and park them sideways along the fence next to the gates, then back them up to block the gates from the inside when a siege starts. It's hilarious watching the Zombies run up against them trying to get in, they'll eventually clip through if you don't kill them quick enough but it's still funny in the meantime.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
Due to my scenes file being edited (for Lily and npc stories) some other things get muted as well, as a side effect.
I'm playing as me and doing an infestation with Sasquatch and a random. It's a solo start at the ranger station and I'm at -80% stamina. With two free followers it's alright.
My energy drink just wore off and Sasquatch had a funny thing to say that I haven't heard before. Something like, "When you pass out and the zombies eat you, can I have your stuff?" 😃
Now I wonder what the other Lifeline characters say. Sure I can just go read scenes.xml but experiencing it ingame is more interesting.
I've been doing more edits to files so am starting over a lot.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
Last night I had something happen that I haven't ever had before. Not even in old SoD. Two, yes, two Mercy Shot missions, one after the other. Some people struggle to ever get one. It was a newish game, so the two I offfed weren't friends. Now it's just me (Mystyk), Karen and Lily. We're fixing the RV so it'll be a small group for level 39. The other enclaves aren't offering anything interesting people-wise :D
The annoying thing is, one of my custom NPC's used to require 2 mercy shots to unlock him. I got tired of waiting (ages ago) so re-edited it back to 1. I should've left it at 2. Oh well. Now that I know that can happen I'll remember that for next time I relock the heroes :)