State of Decay 2's (Zombieland's) Rule #32

Pipe Bomber

Missing Survivor
I really like that they seem to have fixed the fate card issue. My current group has ‘enthusiastic’ morale and the fate cards are nearly always positive now; “last round of repairs did the job, nothing has broken”, “just filtered some of our old fuel, now it’s usable +2 fuel”. I don’t think I have lost any resources in my last week of play time. Much better, and in keeping with my switched on, gnarly survivors.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
I feel this is less than sincere and not in line with the theme of this thread. There are plenty of other threads for expressing displeasure. Let's keep this OT.
True that, I take this game far too less seriously because of the constant annoyances. Though it does have its' momments.

I like how there are 100 plus guns, I also like the different melee weeapons.
I really love that we can't switch survivors unless we get to an outpost or homebase
I like how vehicles can be upgraded with possibly a buff and a debuff
I really like that survivors can take rucksacks for you.

I'm hoping to see more new additions.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Six games and I finally found my first survey car. Holy cow! It's awesome!

Three cans of fuel and I ran the whole map, now 95% is revealed and I can move forward with a tactical/strategic advantage. While the van is my favorite for maximum loot carrying capabilities, I definitely see the appeal of the survey car. Tiny, fast and still has 5 slots of cargo...and then the whole benefit of mapping the area while you drive.

Niiice!

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
I really like that they seem to have fixed the fate card issue. My current group has ‘enthusiastic’ morale and the fate cards are nearly always positive now; “last round of repairs did the job, nothing has broken”, “just filtered some of our old fuel, now it’s usable +2 fuel”. I don’t think I have lost any resources in my last week of play time. Much better, and in keeping with my switched on, gnarly survivors.
Yeah, it's nice and all. I just wish that my survivors would bring back more cool shit than just snacks, bandages, pain killers and smoke grenades.

OT: I really like the supply drops that my enclaves give me.

Random supply drop gives me gas, molotovs, snacks, bandages and ammo.

Medical supply drop gives me med rucksack, FAK and strong painkillers.

Booze delivery gives you food ruck, ethanol, molotovs and trading item.

What's better is that I get them every 5 minutes for 75 influence.
:cool: