Guide State of Decay 2 - Vehicles

Blackthorne

Rescued Ally
Couple of adjustments and opinions I'd like to throw in:

Legendre: Also comes in black... which it ALWAYS should :cool:

Police Car: Comes in police colours :p Seats 4 people, Storage 4 Slots, Speed High, Gas Amounts Average (IMO), Traction Average-High, Durability Average-High.

The following is from my own perceptions and experiences; YMMV.

Durability:

Squishy (AKA a couple of hits and G.O.N.E.)

Repair Van, Cargo Van, Passenger Van, Vagabond, Road Racer and MX

Poor

Ambulance, Desperado, Brogans and Survey Car

Average

Legendre, Maximillian, Pilato and CR, Police Car

High

Rhames V, Military Truck, Norma, Utility Truck

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Couple of adjustments and opinions I'd like to throw in:

Legendre: Also comes in black... which it ALWAYS should :cool:

Police Car: Comes in police colours :p Seats 4 people, Storage 4 Slots, Speed High, Gas Amounts Average (IMO), Traction Average-High, Durability Average-High.

The following is from my own perceptions and experiences; YMMV.

Durability:

Squishy (AKA a couple of hits and G.O.N.E.)

Repair Van, Cargo Van, Passenger Van, Vagabond, Road Racer and MX

Poor

Ambulance, Desperado, Brogans and Survey Car

Average

Legendre, Maximillian, Pilato and CR, Police Car

High

Rhames V, Military Truck, Norma, Utility Truck
Feel free to edit: I'll do it for you too if you want, it's still a work in progress:)

Vahx

Alamo Rookie
After i complete the facilities guide. Cars are my next target. So i think we will be able to help eachother here

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
For vehicle gases, I'll be mocking most drivers, meaning I'll drive my best and mock some small crashes under a stopwatch/rounding

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Not sure if you're tracking it or not but the Road Racer, Sport and Road Manger editions all have very low front armor compared to other vehicles but has higher trunk armor than similar small-size vehicles. Just from anecdotal testing of slamming into...everything... while going at max speed.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Not sure if you're tracking it or not but the Road Racer, Sport and Road Manger editions all have very low front armor compared to other vehicles but has higher trunk armor than similar small-size vehicles. Just from anecdotal testing of slamming into...everything... while going at max speed.
Kinda like the invincible cars in YOSE/OG by their trunks

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
@LiNanMian1984
Progress so far: I got the images of the regular non upgraded cars, hope to add the upgraded cars soon in my xbox live online storage, estimated finish should be by Monday or Tuesday at most.
I have alot of upgraded vehicles in one of my game saves (wheelhouse truckstop base) and can make more upgrade kits if you need them (in exchange for the parts/materials/circuits)

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
Don't worry, I already upgraded all 12 vehicles
I just looked and saw you have colors charts on the list, but ive seen only a couple of those color combos you have listed.
my road mangler has black body with grey trim, my mega max is red body, my hellion is white body, my zedbuster truck is blue.
oh and the Pilato CR overhead light bar has worked in my game, but ive had to fully repair the car for it to work and then it breaks ultra fast. :(