Mod State of Decay 2 Mod Tool [Official Version 1.1]

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
It will unlock; Daybreak, outfits including time based outfits, legacies, bounties, radio calls, etc. It will let you save characters and modify charaters. It will let you add characters to your community, so if maybe you wanted to go old school and play with your 7 survivors. It will show you where all the cars are, it will let you spawn cars for when you play next. It will show where all the plague-hearts are.

realting

Missing Survivor
has the editor stopped because the creator has to update it? but apart from that, I give my thanks to the creator of this mod which helped me make a supressed grenade launcher

phil

Alamo Rookie
Just tried this editor with update 16, nope no go, comes up with a couple of pop-up's saying Unknown struct 103956 press OK and then I get Unknown struct 71053 press OK ant then Unknown Struct 53886 press OK get the main screen. Where there were 2 cmmunities I now have BROKEN BUTTON

EDIT: I have 2 communities from the main game and one in heartland. One of my communities I can edit that is in slot one but the other two are showing as broken button and the editor shows as not respondimg

Last edited:

QMJS

Zed Hunter
Just tried this editor with update 16, nope no go, comes up with a couple of pop-up's saying Unknown struct 103956 press OK and then I get Unknown struct 71053 press OK ant then Unknown Struct 53886 press OK get the main screen. Where there were 2 cmmunities I now have BROKEN BUTTON

EDIT: I have 2 communities from the main game and one in heartland. One of my communities I can edit that is in slot one but the other two are showing as broken button and the editor shows as not respondimg
After every game update, the editor needs to be updated. You also need to start each community once after an update before you can edit it.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
There is a navigation bar on the left side of the screen, look for # Editor-download.

phil

Alamo Rookie
The tool is excellent and I appreciate all the work but I have the following.

Whenever I changed one weapon to a RTX stormbringer which is a 7.62 weapon, it does not accept 7.62 ammo. In my current game is shoots 7.62 but in the info box that comes it is showing it as .22. I had one stormbringer showing as 5.56 and another showing as .50 AP

Back on to the current game:

The RTX I am carrying is showing .22
One RT in the supply locker is showing as .357
and the other is showing as 7.62.

It is as though it is keeping the calibre of the original weapon. Just tried that with a 7.62 donor weapon and they all turned from 7.62 to .22.

Tried it with 4.1.9i, 4.1.9j and 4.1.11 same result

EDIT: I think I have it solved, hopefully, I un-installed SoD 2 and re-installed. So far all ok.

Attachments

Last edited:

QMJS

Zed Hunter
The tool is excellent and I appreciate all the work but I have the following.

Whenever I changed one weapon to a RTX stormbringer which is a 7.62 weapon, it does not accept 7.62 ammo. In my current game is shoots 7.62 but in the info box that comes it is showing it as .22. I had one stormbringer showing as 5.56 and another showing as .50 AP

Back on to the current game:

The RTX I am carrying is showing .22
One RT in the supply locker is showing as .357
and the other is showing as 7.62.

It is as though it is keeping the calibre of the original weapon. Just tried that with a 7.62 donor weapon and they all turned from 7.62 to .22.

Tried it with 4.1.9i, 4.1.9j and 4.1.11 same result
Drop it and pick it back up.

phil

Alamo Rookie
Drop it and pick it back up.
Argghhh I forgot about that, I might have it solved a different way, I un-intsalled SoD2 abd reinstalled it. A bit drastic. If my way doesn't work, I will try your simpler way. Thanks for that