Mod State of Decay 2 Mod Tool [Official Version 1.1]

SomeRandomGuy

Alamo Rookie
I don't think it's been updated since it's 1.1 version.
There's a community editor on the modding discord channel which is basically the same thing which appears to have been updated for Daybreak.
Hopefully this link will work : https://discord.gg/9WkHsu look in the mods section.
I looked in the download section on the discord server but I don't see it, there's just a bunch of mods for weapons, freaks, difficulty, etc. I don't see it in the tools section either.

QMJS

Zed Hunter
I looked in the download section on the discord server but I don't see it, there's just a bunch of mods for weapons, freaks, difficulty, etc. I don't see it in the tools section either.
Look in the community-editor channel. Then click on the pinned messages, and it is in there.

chikawowwow

Alamo Rookie

BREWBOWNING666

Missing Survivor
I have Windows 10 and you use the app Xbox Console Companion and it syncs your saves from your Xbox . You use the mods , open it up on PC ( Once you buy it off of Microsoft Market you own it for good and can download it on PC and Xbox for the price of one ) Open your community so it makes a save. Quit, open it up on your Xbox. Then it will sync the data from the save on the PC and BOOM modded community.