Mod State of Decay 2 Mod Tool [Official Version 1.1]

QMJS

Zed Hunter
I looked in the download section on the discord server but I don't see it, there's just a bunch of mods for weapons, freaks, difficulty, etc. I don't see it in the tools section either.
Look in the community-editor channel. Then click on the pinned messages, and it is in there.

chikawowwow

Alamo Rookie

BREWBOWNING666

Missing Survivor
I have Windows 10 and you use the app Xbox Console Companion and it syncs your saves from your Xbox . You use the mods , open it up on PC ( Once you buy it off of Microsoft Market you own it for good and can download it on PC and Xbox for the price of one ) Open your community so it makes a save. Quit, open it up on your Xbox. Then it will sync the data from the save on the PC and BOOM modded community.

nic1284

Missing Survivor
the tool doesn't work for the new juggernaut edition is there a newer community editor that works for the new state of decay 2 update

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Not sure what you're trying to do with it, but I used it earlier today and it worked just fine. But, to answer your question, no. There is no updated version available yet.

Honestly, you're going to find a new version on the Sod2 mod discord before we find it here.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor At Home
Staff member
They're only registering to download the tool. According to Google this site is the top hit for it.
Since last week sometime, we've had had just over 300 register an account just for this tool. It's available elsewhere but, for some reason, they're coming here.

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
Last edited:

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
I think they are coming here as the link has been taken down on Discord until they have made an updated version for Juggernaut.

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
Can you edit your prestige and unlock all the daybreak items with the editor? It's such a hassle to try and get prestige and unlock items playing solo and the multiplayer is way to laggy.