Mod State of Decay 2 Mod Tool [Official Version 1.1]

vent0r

Missing Survivor
So what was the message in the email you got, or the error code upon attempting to login? Either would give you the reason the account was locked. It's not this tool, as 30000+ people or so have been using it for a couple of years now.
When trying to log into my account I kept receiving message about account being locked because of breaching rules. Tried to retrieve it for the last few days. Tried recovering using phone number but message said there was too many attempts and saying to try again later, but the same message I kept getting every day.

QMJS

Zed Hunter
If it sends you to https://account.microsoft.com/, then it is likely that you were locked out for one of these reasons:
(https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13956/microsoft-account-locked)
We've noticed some unusual activity on your account. To help protect you from potential fraud or abuse, we've temporarily locked your account. We know this is frustrating, but we can help you get back into your account with just a few steps.
Microsoft accounts are usually locked if the account holder has violated our Microsoft Services Agreement. Here are some common reasons why accounts are locked, though not all account locks occur for these reasons:
Malware, phishing, and other harmful activities
Microsoft forbids the use of our services for:
Malware: Sending intentionally unwanted or harmful code or software.
Phishing: Stealing private information from others by tricking or spoofing them into providing it.
Interfering with, harming, or spoofing Microsoft networks, services, or other systems.
Spam
Spam takes many forms. Don’t use Microsoft networks to send, share, or publish unwanted emails, comments, messages, photos, reviews, or any other content.
Tips:
Don’t send unsolicited promotional or commercial content.
Don’t send content to people you don’t know or to many people at the same time.
Use of multiple accounts for abuse and other suspicious activity
Don’t use programs, scripts, or bots to create Microsoft accounts.
Don’t spoof or reuse information across multiple accounts when signing up.
Don’t create or use multiple accounts to violate Microsoft policies.

If it is this one, typically the TOS violations (breaching rules) means that you were reported for behavior activity.
Your account has been suspended for suspicious activity, sending unsolicited emails, or for violating of Microsoft’s Terms of Use agreement, such as hosting photos, video or other content in violation of the Code of Conduct.

SomeRandomGuy

Zed Hunter
When trying to log into my account I kept receiving message about account being locked because of breaching rules. Tried to retrieve it for the last few days. Tried recovering using phone number but message said there was too many attempts and saying to try again later, but the same message I kept getting every day.
So there was no specific message or code about why? Then it's likely someone reported you for a behavioral violation. But since microsoft is notorious for arbitrary rulings on just what is "bad behavior" depending on who looked at the report(s) it could have been anything from swearing, to calling someone a n00b, to teabagging

Grin

Missing Survivor
Hi, I'm looking for the comunity editor mod for update 17 and not 17.1 is it possible

Alan Gunderson

Rescued Ally
Can I use this to modify my save for my Xbox one game even if I do not use Windows 10? I was sloppy and accidentally deleted a character I would really like to get back.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Can I use this to modify my save for my Xbox one game even if I do not use Windows 10? I was sloppy and accidentally deleted a character I would really like to get back.
I can't answer this with any level of certainty, but you do have to install the game and run it to get the saves to sync. Here's the uncertain part, it "requires' Win10, but there are some on Steam that are alleging that they can play this with Win7.

Alan Gunderson

Rescued Ally
I can't answer this with any level of certainty, but you do have to install the game and run it to get the saves to sync. Here's the uncertain part, it "requires' Win10, but there are some on Steam that are alleging that they can play this with Win7.
Ah, that's definitely my issue then. I wonder if there is a known way around it. I'll investigate this further there, unless somebody here is in the same boat.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Oh, it just occurred to me, there's the rub, assuming it does work on Win7, you'd have to buy it again on Steam in order to fire it up. The only way to get it "free" is with the Windows Store, which is Win10 exclusive (to the best of my knowledge).