State of Decay 2: Daybreak Released

e5futter

Rescued Ally
Just had the worst possible team I've ever had.

Host used up all of the 7.62 ammo in the first wave so no ammo for the other two, but sadly the other two were a Father and Son troll team. They took all the equipment from the supply chests and sat next to the technician the entire time leaving the host and I to take out the insane amount of zeds.

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
Just had the worst possible team I've ever had.

Host used up all of the 7.62 ammo in the first wave so no ammo for the other two, but sadly the other two were a Father and Son troll team. They took all the equipment from the supply chests and sat next to the technician the entire time leaving the host and I to take out the insane amount of zeds.
I had a game earlier were one of the guys camped up on the ramp and proceeded to blast zeds with a shotgun in wave 2. It was a giant waste of ammo because 90% of the time he didn't kill them he just knocked them down. Then he couldn't clear any zeds away from the wall. The walls got hammered in that wave. Despite that we somehow managed to make it through. I think the daybreak gods shined light upon our team in that session.

But some lady was on the mic the entire time yelling about how she didn't steal Candace's cheese cake.
Candace begs to differ! Cheesecake theft is a terrible crime! You should've left her to the zeds!

I got paired with this dude named @XzerothreeX .
Yet to play with that chap, hopefully when I can guarantee I won't be booted during wave seven, I'll get the chance.