SoD2 Q & A

They've reused some of the building models from SoD1 which is fine. I'm happy to see some of the bigger building models like the fire department return too. I've been keeping my eye out for the building models used for The Courthouse, and Blaine/s Grocery. Has anyone seen these building models/interiors????
I haven't.

Final mission. Give us your base.
Is this true? I've never gone past the first mission with those types as their demands are offensive. One time I even made the trip to tell them in person that I wasn't going to be giving them the ammo they wanted. To which they responded, "We'll let it go this time, but next time we want something you better deliver or else." This group was so out of touch with reality, I couldn't help but laugh at the silliness of it all.
2013 till 2018... and all we got was a half baked burning brown bag on our porch.
It's not quite as bad as you claim, but it does feel as if the game is more an upgrade than a new experience. I realize that the Halo and Call of Duty franchises have inured us to this sort of thing but it somehow feels cheaper here. Likely due to the overall lack of polish compared to those games.

Yet some of us think it actually is.
Everyone's mileage is going to vary to some degree. For me the game is a disappointment; not a good follow up to SoD but as I'll likely get a hundred or so hours of entertainment out of it, I'd hesitate to call it crap. Underwhelming and unrefined? Certainly, but if I've the want to kill some zeds it'll work well enough. Not exactly a ringing endorsement mind, but I'm not calling for it to be dragged into the depths of hell either.

If I were to give it a score it be 5/10 wholly average and unremarkable but serviceable enough.