Mod SOD2 Configuration Tool (for easy INI editing)

Do you find this tool useful?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bilago

Missing Survivor
Hey Guys, Bilago here.

I was looking for an official forum for State of Decay 2 to do this, but I can't seem to find one? Anyways, all searches pointed back to here so here I am.

I plan on housing my Configuration Tool here, but my biggest presence is on Reddit (which isn't Ideal for posting software)

Anyways, I have released configuration Tools and Mod managers for quite a few games now, you can look at my most recent stuff on Nexus Mods for Fallout 4, Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR, and as well the Mod Manager for Grand Theft Auto V.

Usage of this tool is simple. I've already included all the ini settings I've found and tested (listed and unlisted in the default ini files for thsi game.) You just type the setting name in the Filter box, double click it's current value, and press enter when done editing. It will automatically edit the correct ini file in the correct section. It will also automatically set your game ini to read only to prevent the game from deleting your settings. Backups are also created on the first run so you can easily revert back to your old settings if something goes awry.

Download Here (V1.0.4.17780)

Virus Total Results

Updated the tool to v1.0.0.28881 with a few more ini settings and bug fixes

Updated the tool to v1.0.1.31345 with a few more ini settings

Attachments

Last edited:

djmesa13

Missing Survivor
I'm a member there on Discord as well, they are heroes in my book and so very grateful for their support and guidance but the app (SOD2 Tweaker V1.0.1.17780 by Bilago) points me back to here for updates and support? Telling me I need support for Dayton? Just let me know if I need to go to Discord for help cause now I'm confused.

TY for the quick response!

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
@djmesa13 I had assumed you were having problems with the community editor, your last post gave me the correct info. You'll see Bilago's OP here, but we've not see the user since 2018, so doubtful you'll get support here. It seems Bilago might be active on Reddit, but I haven't gone looking.

djmesa13

Missing Survivor
@djmesa13 I had assumed you were having problems with the community editor, your last post gave me the correct info. You'll see Bilago's OP here, but we've not see the user since 2018, so doubtful you'll get support here. It seems Bilago might be active on Reddit, but I haven't gone looking.
Thanks for the info! Enjoying what I'm seeing on your forum so far. Keep up the great work!