Seen any good zombies movies lately?

Secretz

Alamo Rookie
OK, I like where you're going with this, just a slight reservation. Like, I always had the impression that Ed and Marcus were around the same age, so I'd probably pick someone a bit younger for Ed's role. Everyone else, I could totally see working, especially the actor/actresses for Marcus, Maya, Lily, Sam and Karen.

Burzum

Rescued Ally
OK, I like where you're going with this, just a slight reservation. Like, I always had the impression that Ed and Marcus were around the same age, so I'd probably pick someone a bit younger for Ed's role.
Nope i completely agree, i was thinking more along looks wise, i really could not think of an actor that i thought would fit his role although im still working on it! Haha

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
How many people were aware that a live action Resident Evil TV show was pitched to Netflix and rejected?
:eek:

This is how a Resident Evil movie and/or show SHOULD have been handled. Focus on the mystery and conspiracy surrounding the zombies and the Umbrella Corporation.

Fucking shame it got rejected.

Secretz

Alamo Rookie

Granted it is a TV show, on Netflix from season 1-4
Or on SyFy
^^^New season of Z-Nation starts this Friday on SyFy...I reckon that will be when I come up for air from AC Odyssey.

How many people were aware that a live action Resident Evil TV show was pitched to Netflix and rejected?
:eek:

This is how a Resident Evil movie and/or show SHOULD have been handled. Focus on the mystery and conspiracy surrounding the zombies and the Umbrella Corporation.

Fucking shame it got rejected.
I didn't know it was possible for Netflix to turn down a pitch, considering some of the headscratchers they've greenlit...:whistle:

But on a more serious note, that was pretty good...the only reason I can think of for a reason it was passed on is that some might consider it to be a bit of a slow burn. Netflix might not have been the best fit for it...I'd say AMC, but Kirkman and crew have the zombie game on lockdown over there, dunno if they'd take kindly to a show with zombies that wasn't a Walking Dead spin-off.

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
Just finished watching 'The Girl With All The Gifts' on Amazon Prime video.

Pretty fucking scary stuff. Not jump scares or anything like that, rather
the "zombies" basically "learn" that they're higher up in the food chain and decide that humans are unnecessary for the world to continue. They then carry out a course of action that is able to infect everyone without direct body fluid contact.

Yeah. You know the writers did a good job when a plot mechanism scares you more than the actual zombie make up and visual effects.