Seen any good zombies movies lately?

Stealth Moose

Missing Survivor
Its a real stunningly cinematic film, give it a watch people.
This was a good watch. The French do zed movies well. La Horde, this, and Mutants.

Checked that out this weekend...was pretty good!

Haven't actually watched the new Day of the Dead yet...still trying to recover from the last one with the wall crawling zombies.
And is the Cell movie based off King's novel "Cell"?
The new Day of the Dead is kinda meh. The one stand out is Max, who is played for creepiness factor up to eleven. He's worth watching the movie alone.

I need to watch Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.
That movie was pretty awful. Less than halfway through it, I started to tune out. And I sat through Autumn, if that tells you anything.

Secretz

Alamo Rookie
This was a good watch. The French do zed movies well. La Horde, this, and Mutants.

The new Day of the Dead is kinda meh. The one stand out is Max, who is played for creepiness factor up to eleven. He's worth watching the movie alone.

That movie was pretty awful. Less than halfway through it, I started to tune out. And I sat through Autumn, if that tells you anything.
I checked out Mutants...turns out, the whole movie is on YouTube, with subtitles. And Autumn was a bad movie...the book deserved so much better.

Secretz

Alamo Rookie
I watch "Cargo" (australian movie with Martin Freeman) yesterday, can't tell much without spoiling, but it's a very good variation on the Z thème imo.
I just checked the trailer and realized the movie is based of a short film I saw on YouTube once. Will have to check this out to see how well a short film holds up after being stretched out into a full sized film...

Burzum

Rescued Ally
Cell isnt a bad film as it goes, i wasnt aware it was a stephen king novel before but now i am it kinda makes sense, the films too clever to have just been knocked together by a hollywood scriptwriter although now i need to find the book as im convinced it'll be better.

Check out 'Colin' its.... different.

Train to Busan is the standard by which all new zombie movies should be made, thats an awesome film. The animated sequel/prequel isnt half bad either 'Seoul Station' i believe its called.

The new day of the dead is shite. Sorry but it is, think the remake..but worse.

Here Alone. Its very slow and bored the crap out of me, the main protagonist...well lets just say most of us wouldve taken her to 'the shed'

One of the best ive seen was just called "Zombie Apocalypse" i believe it was a made for tv movie for SyFy and its actually pretty decent. Got ving rhames in it too.

Theres a few more that arent too bad but i dont remember their names at the moment, ill look them up, im a huge huge zombie movie fan and have been ever since i saw the original Dawn when i was 7 lol, in all fairness ive seen more bad ones than good but im sure i can dig out a few gems.

wago15

Missing Survivor
Do you think it is possible to make a movie like SoD? Maybe the SoD storymode with Marcus, Ed and Maya. Who do you think should play them? I'm thinking about Michael B Jordan and Michelle Rodriguez for Marcos and Maya. Mmm, who should play Lily? :)

e5futter

Rescued Ally
I watch "Cargo" (australian movie with Martin Freeman) yesterday, can't tell much without spoiling, but it's a very good variation on the Z thème imo.
I just checked the trailer and realized the movie is based of a short film I saw on YouTube once. Will have to check this out to see how well a short film holds up after being stretched out into a full sized film...
Watched Cargo about a week and a half ago. It's a damn good zed film.

Just got done watching "Z-Nation" on Netflix. At first I thought it was going to be completely awful, but damn is it a fun ride to watch.