Rescued Ally
Alrighty. Lets do a

Chaotic good
Elven Ranger

Leather armor
Longsword
Longbow
Quiver w/40 arrows.
Only half-elves and humans can be rangers, so if you want to do a Ranger, you'll have to pick one of those.
if your using a bow, the best quiver is 20 arrows, while the best quiver for a crossbow is 40 bolts.
so if you getting 40 arrows, you might need a backpack or a sack for the spares.

Last edited:

BobCrees

Alamo Rookie
new guy here, is this an actual D&D group that meets on discord and plays or is it all text based on the forums? I have actually been looking to join an online group since I live in a rural area and no one plays here. I look forward to hearing back from you!
Hi :) Its all texted based here on the Forums. Join up if you like.

@Cejao @Kiel555 @Doomen-Gloom @osamaclees @VonLoon

Don't forget no will know Talon's alignment until she does something 'Evil' - At that point the RP should determine how people feel:cool

Cejao

Rescued Ally
MONSTER, THE TERM
It is necessary to stress that the usage of the term "monster" is generic for any creature encountered during the course of adventuring.
A monster can be exactly what the name implies, or it can be a relatively harmless animal, a friendly intelligent beast, a crazed human, a band of dwarves, a thief - virtually anything or anyone potentially threatening or hostile.
When your referee indicates your character has encountered a monster, that simply indicates a confrontation between your character and some type of creature is about to take place.
The results of such a meeting will depend on many factors, including the nature of the monster and your character's actions. All monsters are not bad ..

Last edited:

BobCrees

Alamo Rookie
Is anyone has questions about anything - THEN please feel free to PM me.

As your DM my goal is for you to have fun. Okay in combat I cannot control how the dice will role.

I will be fair in any dealings with you BUT you could well be punished in someway for making an obviously stupid decision :cool:

FTcivic

Missing Survivor
Kulsah Hā'nim

Dropped off at the Temple of the Laughing Mantis, Kulsah was brought up by the Monks of the Temple who held the ideals that one must lead a life of active worship, actively helping those in need in the real world. Rather than shutting oneself up in a room in isolation, the Temple chose the train it's disciples so that they could leave the Monastery and then venture out into the world, aiding and helping those both down trodden and giving a hand to righteous adventurers in there time of need.

Kulsah grew up extremely social, and constantly smiling surrounded by the patient and ever laughing monks of the temple who trained her in open hand combat, bo-staff combat, martial arts, the human anatomy, and the expansion of ones mind through learning. She is a friendly, and cooperative monk who enjoys giving, but also does not enjoy being hungry at the end of the night.

She also took the time to learn how to smith in a rudimentary form, weapons, items, and armor. Currently she can only make light repairs on simple things. She plans to earn her living as a wandering monk by the way of Blacksmiths. Though she wont say no if you ask her to come with you on a righteous quest....

She does enjoy drinking, and being drunk with fellow adventurers.
Experience: 57

Now as for the character items @BobCrees how should I do that? I got like a TON of weapons and new stuff. Do you by any chance have a compiled list? My old laptop had one, but now that is gone with the wind. :cry:

VonLoon

Rescued Ally
A Lunar Trifecta is coming early morning January 31. A Blue moon, a Supermoon, a total Lunar eclipse. Combined its called a Super Blue Blood Moon. Starting at 2;51am PST,, totality begins at 4;52am , peak totality at 5;30am, Totality ends 6;05am. Western Canada will be able to see it all with BC and NWT getting best view. Southern Alberta {Me} Yukon and Saskatchewan may also get a clear view. I should have a good seat to see it all right from where I sit at my PC. {{ I think its spelled wrong though. Should be Looner :cool: }}

BobCrees

Alamo Rookie
Hi Bob I need mistletoe holly or oak leaves, did i start with any?
You need to get whatever you need for your spells:)

Kulsah Hā'nim

Dropped off at the Temple of the Laughing Mantis, Kulsah was brought up by the Monks of the Temple who held the ideals that one must lead a life of active worship, actively helping those in need in the real world. Rather than shutting oneself up in a room in isolation, the Temple chose the train it's disciples so that they could leave the Monastery and then venture out into the world, aiding and helping those both down trodden and giving a hand to righteous adventurers in there time of need.​

Kulsah grew up extremely social, and constantly smiling surrounded by the patient and ever laughing monks of the temple who trained her in open hand combat, bo-staff combat, martial arts, the human anatomy, and the expansion of ones mind through learning. She is a friendly, and cooperative monk who enjoys giving, but also does not enjoy being hungry at the end of the night.​

She also took the time to learn how to smith in a rudimentary form, weapons, items, and armor. Currently she can only make light repairs on simple things. She plans to earn her living as a wandering monk by the way of Blacksmiths. Though she wont say no if you ask her to come with you on a righteous quest....​

She does enjoy drinking, and being drunk with fellow adventurers.​

Experience: 57

Now as for the character items @BobCrees how should I do that? I got like a TON of weapons and new stuff. Do you by any chance have a compiled list? My old laptop had one, but now that is gone with the wind. :cry:
Your character will move over from the old game - I will work out your new Exp and Gold.

Am I still able to join? And are you guys starting from scratch, or continuing from the old forum?
Matt you can still join and its a new game.