Quest Bug... (Stuck)

Yeidesëm Creative

Missing Survivor
Previously they had asked me to kill 10 zombies by cutting off their arms and legs so they could be trapped. But now they ask me the next.
QUEST:
Exploit the legs of the zombies so that ... they can capture them more easily. 0/10
exploit.jpg
I have tried from everyone, from using grenades, homemade bombs, shots, with weapons and without weapons. But it does not advance. You have an idea of how to finish it because the follower does not allow me to leave the mission.
Thanks for all the help possible. I think it's not just me, but all of us who play SOD2.
If this is not the right place in the forum, I would appreciate it if you moved the post.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Bladed weapon or guns and shoot the limbs, you'll have to take off auto-aim if you're using it. It can take awhile though and killing the zombie before dismemberment voids the quest progress for that zombie.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
I lucked out on the first run of that quest and the soldier had a bladed weapon so she did all the kills. If the soldier has a bladed weapon, you can also just rely on them to do the work for you, just kill any incoming freaks.

If it's still not working, ensure you are in the proper neighborhood. The quest soldier requires you to be in a specific neighborhood for any of it to work.

Erudain

Alamo Rookie
there's also the sharpshooting advanced skill which increases guns penetration and dismemberment, use high caliber guns like .44, 5.56 and 7.62....I've tried to dismember arms and legs with .22, 9mm and .45 and it doesn't work even with the sharpshooting skil