Patch 4.1 is now Live (9-17-18

Do what I do...

Bus stops and recruit a follower... climb up on the bus stop and watch the zeds pile on that idiot and the idiot rarely fights successfully and dies really quickly.

This is hands down the fastest method of offing an enclave that is allied.

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
If they're just friendly, you should be able to threaten them. If they're allied, you'll either have to recruit someone or ignore a mission from them. You could also lure zombies to them until they die. That might take some effort, haha.
Would adding them as a follower and leaving them with a juggernaut work?

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
Alright. Sounds like its time for the harvest moon sacrifice(s).
:devilish:
So...I murdered 4 enclaves (4 people) today and still can't call the RT trader.
:cry:

What's the magic number I'm shooting for here? I'll eliminate 3 more groups tomorrow, but I really don't want to off any enclaves that offer supply drops or radio unlocks.

Goonie

Missing Survivor
So...I murdered 4 enclaves (4 people) today and still can't call the RT trader.
:cry:

What's the magic number I'm shooting for here? I'll eliminate 3 more groups tomorrow, but I really don't want to off any enclaves that offer supply drops or radio unlocks.
Fifteen is supposedly the max, so if you can get a few less than that, you should be good. Just keep in mind that (I think) missions that spawn survivors (survivor activity, certain story quests, other traders, etc) also create temporary enclaves and should be cleared out.

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
Fifteen is supposedly the max, so if you can get a few less than that, you should be good. Just keep in mind that (I think) missions that spawn survivors (survivor activity, certain story quests, other traders, etc) also create temporary enclaves and should be cleared out.
So I kept taking enclaves to the shed until I got the trader to spawn.

12 is the magic number. You can't get the trader to spawn if you have more than 12 active enclaves.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
In other news... the audio glitch is still happening.
Hit me too, though not with the ear destroying sound this time. I found exiting to the main menu fixes it maybe 25% of the time.
Pre-patch, the sound explosions hit me frequently (almost always when driving). Post-patch, they're gone.

Thank the mighty & merciful Crom!
I got hit with it for the first time yesterday. Nearly crapped my pants. It went on for over a minute before all sound stopped. I had to close the game and restart it.

It's amazing how often the patch says an issue has been fixed that hasn't been. It's like no one actually checks anything before releasing the patch.
So glad they fixed this problem that I never had...until they fixed it. Yep, had my first audio blow-out just a minute ago. :rolleyes:

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
So glad they fixed this problem that I never had...until they fixed it. Yep, had my first audio blow-out just a minute ago. :rolleyes:
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I never had a problem with the game until I started playing again after the most recent patch. Its happened 4 times so far in far less time then I played when it first came out.