Patch 4.0 is live (9-5-18)

kwpit79

Missing Survivor
Two questions for anyone that knows:

1.) Anyone know if the game got harder after the latest patch? I haven't played the game in forever (didn't even try out the Independence Day pack) because the game is just too easy to bother with.
2.) Is the Daybreak pack multiplayer-only or can it be played solo?

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
Two questions for anyone that knows:

1.) Anyone know if the game got harder after the latest patch? I haven't played the game in forever (didn't even try out the Independence Day pack) because the game is just too easy to bother with.
2.) Is the Daybreak pack multiplayer-only or can it be played solo?
Didn't get harder for me. I still haven't had a controlled player die yet.
Yes you can solo in Daybreak.

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
Anyone know how far into the green the morale has to be to never see these fucking fate cards again ?

I took a vid to time my startup. So from the start menu, click continue game.

Game takes 111s to load on my xbox.

22s after loading in, "Oops I'm sorry, I needed to take a drive..." This on empowered morale.

Oh, BTW, Ham, I've been meaning to inquire about the quote at the bottom of your profile screen: what's it from?
Answered via PM. :)
Anyone know how far into the green the morale has to be to never see these fucking fate cards again ?
My current community's moral sits just a few bars into green currently and I see roughly one fate card per hour. Worth noting: this is a drastic reduction. Typically, I was getting a two or more fate cards per half-hour pre update.

Julia Faye

Rescued Ally
But still no fix for the infestation bullshit? Seriously, this bug was in the first game and they fixed it so the infestations had to be a certain distance from the base to affect morale. But now all of the sudden they forgot that it was a problem before? :unsure:

If they aren't going to drastically tone down the spawn rate of infestations, then they have to at least make it so only the 27 around my base are pissing people off and not the other 578 across the map that they don't even know are there.

If they aren't going to drastically tone down the spawn rate of infestations, then they have to at least make it so only the 27 around my base are pissing people off and not the other 578 across the map that they don't even know are there.
I like to think the screamers are a bit like cats, in that at night they yowl. Like a lot.