Patch 4.0 is live (9-5-18)

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Let's say, every survivor has -3 morale, your base has at least 8 people
8 X 3 is 24, that's -24, that may not be a lot but the resource consumption is high, and that means you'll need to focus on the base a whole lot more, but if you're resources are low, that increases the penalty of morale, but since you cannot get the morale buff, you'll be stuck with low morale with no buffs becuae everything is gone which leads to frustration as they can't get what they want.

It's all words and such, just keep resources high when shit hits the fan.

Finally got to test out the new patch today. Some of you may recall that the previous one broke my game causing it to crash to desktop after booting the logo. The good news is the game is once again playable. Whatever the last patch broke, this one fixed. Kudos to UL for that.
However, this is one minor glitch that popped up in the latest patch.

Unfortunately, try as I might, copying the clip here isn't possible. Therefore, if one wishes to see it, It shall be uploaded onto the dumb Xbox app under my profile.

October

Missing Survivor
I see no difference. My current community is riding 'Enthusiastic' at 98 morale... and they are still kicking walls and binge eating every 5 minutes.
I agree with this completely. My community was also at 98 morale and getting negative fate cards every few minutes. The reasons are better (no more smoking by the fuel cans) but the frequency appears the same as before.

I agree with this completely. My community was also at 98 morale and getting negative fate cards every few minutes. The reasons are better (no more smoking by the fuel cans) but the frequency appears the same as before.
Yet in my community with a group morale of 13 I have only had two character fate cards in approximately seven hours. Guess I'm just lucky!

..the corral in central Meagher Valley was the worst offender— it remains unfixed.
Damn, that sucks. Their patch notes lead me to believe all those corrals and barns had been fixed.
ot to be an idiot, but when does Daybreak release? Like a Wednesday/Tuesday night?
9/12/18
No worries, I was a bit perplexed as well I noticed Red Talon facilities where tacked on to the build list and thought I had access to the DLC.
My community was also at 98 morale and getting negative fate cards every few minutes.
I suppose I'm luck as well. My community hasn't had a single fate card since 4.0!