Patch 2.1

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
you at container fort? that has a passive 8 beds
I see said the blind man, yes I was at the Container base lol. Move in and built beds for my 10 people and saw I had 8 free beds....so I tore one down and built a lounge to put our xbox 360 in. I doubt I moved there again but it's good to know just in case....so thank very much :)

osamaclees

Rescued Ally
I see said the blind man, yes I was at the Container base lol. Move in and built beds for my 10 people and saw I had 8 free beds....so I tore one down and built a lounge to put our xbox 360 in. I doubt I moved there again but it's good to know just in case....so thank very much :)
ha yeah i love the xbox 360 mod, i like to think of my survivors playing SOD while they are well in SOD

Fabian907

Alamo Rookie
Is it me or is my save reverting a few minutes before how I left it, I spawned back to where I finished a mission, and My facilities were built, it's weird.
I'll delete my save(From the Xbox, not everywhere) and see how that goes, maybe it'll fix itself
It happened twice and bugged me a little.

I may have found my annoying solution, if you start a mission and start another, completing one than the other, I believe that it will not save until all missions are saved, the only time it will save is when you complete one and if you leave one untended, you will go back to where you completed the mission.
This can be used to reroll the loot you find, the lootable containers are always generated and spawned BUT the LOOT is ALWAYS RNG, you won't find the same thing rerolling the save glitch.

Last edited:
Is it me or is my save reverting a few minutes before how I left it, I spawned back to where I finished a mission, and My facilities were built, it's weird.
I'll delete my save(From the Xbox, not everywhere) and see how that goes, maybe it'll fix itself
It happened twice and bugged me a little.

I may have found my annoying solution, if you start a mission and start another, completing one than the other, I believe that it will not save until all missions are saved, the only time it will save is when you complete one and if you leave one untended, you will go back to where you completed the mission.
This can be used to reroll the loot you find, the lootable containers are always generated and spawned BUT the LOOT is ALWAYS RNG, you won't find the same thing rerolling the save glitch.
Or at times the active missions replace and cancel all possible other missions.

Fabian907

Alamo Rookie
It fuckin' happened again, except I lost one community member because it somehow it did not save...
this is irritating now that I can't even progress knowing I'd loose something because of a backsave reverting back an hour or two of work.

It fuckin' happened again, except I lost one community member because it somehow it did not save...
this is irritating now that I can't even progress knowing I'd loose something because of a backsave reverting back an hour or two of work.
Yes. I know that feeling all too well... something is off in their code. And they refuse to acknowledge it. And by refusing to acknowledge it, they act as if it does not exist. (Missing follower bug/ phasing follower to go kill the phasing zed that is hidden away inside the walls of a base.)

odf14

Alamo Rookie
Great Democratic People's Republic of Illinois
any of them got "pack rat" or similiar?
pack rat trait means that survivor uses +1 extra bed
Nope. I ruthlessly kill off or exile anyone with negative traits.

So, of course, my one survivor who gets along with everybody and gives a positive morale boost is naturally starting fights with, well, everybody. Fuck this game.

So, of course, my one survivor who gets along with everybody and gives a positive morale boost is naturally starting fights with, well, everybody. Fuck this game.
Well at least your game is working. Not had any missions ping in 2 real time days.

osamaclees

Rescued Ally

heh typical!
im finding SOD2 is exactly like SOD1 when it comes to "negative mood" traits. that is they are completely meaningless

ive only had 1x fight so far in SOD2. in my second tutorial group a survivor who joined the group of 4 first and the tutorial doctor got into a fight and neither had negative traits.
in the game i completed one survivor had i dont remember but flavor text was something like "yeah i know its end of the world but i dont have to like it" and didnt start a fight with anybody.
current game i have 1 with irritable and 1 with disorganized and once again no fights, its just completely meaningless.

in SOD1 exactly the same if fate card pulled "fight" it was totally random who was involved (once had the "love triangle" fate card fight between lily her dad and another haha gross!!)

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I've got nine people and ten beds, and the game's telling me my survivors are all sleep-deprived . . . go figure.
That's the way I looked at :) Shit we got way to many beds let's build a lounge for the xbox360. It's kind of like the first game you got to take it with a grain of salt to cut back some of the bitterness. Like today a get a mission..go talk to the guy and it says take him here lol The marker was off the playable map a problem they had in LL. But unlike the first game we get rapid fire patches that fix and break the game. First game PC people waited months for a new one ;)

any of them got "pack rat" or similiar?
pack rat trait means that survivor uses +1 extra bed
I had this happen to me 9 beds and eight people using 8 of those....brought home this new guy went to look and it's 9 people using 10 beds. He never got to unpack :ROFLMAO:

Secretz

Alamo Rookie
I don't know if there should be hidden traits like Serial Killer or something where you'd find out the easy way or the hard way.
That would actually be awesome! "Uh-oh...turns out your newest recruit is a spree killer who likes to collect ears to wear as a necklace from the living and the dead. Whoops!" You find this flaw out when one of your other survivors turns up missing. :eek:

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
To be fair, the game was in Early Access when it first released for PC. Once it went to full release, PC was getting patches faster and more frequently than Xbox 360.
True but most of those patches were port to pc patches.....if I remember right any patch that was applied to both PC and the Xbox 360 had to go thru MS for testing before release.