Patch 2.1

Kedryn

Rescued Ally
Patch 2.1 Highlights

• The “Purchase” DLC button on Main Menu now works properly for players with new profiles who don’t own any DLC.
  • The mission “Builder: Make Your Own Gear” can now be completed if the player has a built-in Machine Shop at their base.
  • Characters on the Community screen now re-orient correctly when changes are made to the community.
  • Newly selected leaders are now positioned correctly on the Community screen.
  • Fixed an issue where sometimes newly recruited community members would overlap or be standing too close to others on the Community screen.
  • Characters now properly gain experience in their close combat specialization when fighting with their close combat weapon.
  • Characters who have earned at least 1 star in their Gunslinging specialization are now able to snap-aim with the [ A ] button as expected.
  • The in-game Independence Pack purchase confirmation banner no longer eagerly pops up with every player session.
  • Fixed several missions that occasionally couldn’t be completed due to missing items (such as Lost and Found: Search for the Mace, Eagle Eye: Sniper’s Stash, and the various resource-scavenging Radio Menu missions). These missions should now properly place the necessary items in the world.
https://www.stateofdecay.com/2018/07/03/patch-2-1-is-live/

Reports of invisible followers still occurring. Haven't yet seen any new (post 2.1) bugs.
edit: I never intended to be the post-the-patchnotes guy. ;)

Last edited:

spacemousetw

Rescued Ally
This probably won't work for you but for any PC player having this issue simply mouse over the blank icon a few times and the picture should reappear.
I am pc player but I play with game controller. And it work before patch 2.0. If I cannot watch the survivor's face clearly,how can I decide to recruit them?:LOL:
Hey,I recruit them depending by face.

DJB204

Alamo Rookie
My brother, @DJB204
Delete yo stupid game, reinstall it, and BWALA!!! IT MOTHER F'N WORKS!!!
FUCK YOU UL, You owe me for my time(No hate involved, just annoyed)
You'll never guess what I need to do after Update 2.1? Thats right, delete the whole game and reinstall it from scratch AGAIN. UL needs to get their shit together because needing to uninstall and reinstall after every update is BS.

No mention of fixing the scavenging/resource issue!?
  • Fixed several missions that occasionally couldn’t be completed due to missing items (such as Lost and Found: Search for the Mace, Eagle Eye: Sniper’s Stash, and the various resource-scavenging Radio Menu missions). These missions should now properly place the necessary items in the world.

spacemousetw

Rescued Ally
State of Decay 2 2018_7_4 下午 07_27_36.png

I guess they didn't fix the mission bug....
And this mission may be the new but still bug....
Survivor call that need help and when I got there always has tons of zeds and bloater,and they always in a very tiny warehouse that's definitely can't save that guy.
Then the mission ask me to kill that network agent, but the problem is when I try to save him and I already throw a fuel bomb to burn bloater, and that time he already dead.So I stuck in this mission, finally just can leave and abort. I hear someone said in China that UL has the programmer charge the bug create, although it a joke but looks like this, right ~?:ROFLMAO:

Kedryn

Rescued Ally
You'll never guess what I need to do after Update 2.1? Thats right, delete the whole game and reinstall it from scratch AGAIN. UL needs to get their shit together because needing to uninstall and reinstall after every update is BS.
Was it from infinite community loading screen? The one time this happened to me I was able to get around it (after restarting) by manually selecting my community instead of hitting "Continue".

In the original game this happened to me frequently, but I was always able to get around it by loading a completely different saved community, exiting to menu and then loading the community I wanted.