Other Games Besides State of Decay

osamaclees

Alamo Rookie
Since we have some "My Time at Portia" players: Just found out today there's a Kickstarter for the sequel, "My Time at Sandrock". They've already surpassed their goal, but if anyone's interested in becoming a backer, there's still 3 days left as of this post.

View attachment 3088

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1757963851/my-time-at-sandrock-us
that "my time at portia" actually looked really interesting but no save, and only saves at end of day was an instant no for me

will "my time at sandrock" have an actual save? (yeah surprises me too that i have a life dammit)

kickstarter page does not work for me, loads, but doesnt run on XP (none of the "faq" buttons work, video play button etc etc)

Last edited:

QuarantineRoad

Rescued Ally
that "my time at portia" actually looked really interesting but no save, and only saves at end of day was an instant no for me

will "my time at sandrock" have an actual save? (yeah surprises me too that i have a life dammit)

kickstarter page does not work for me, loads, but doesnt run on XP (none of the "faq" buttons work, video play button etc etc)
Yeah, I get that about the save. I remember losing progress a few times because of that. The good thing at least (that I can remember) is that you save by sleeping and you can sleep at any time (as long as you can make it back to your bed), but then you might lose the rest of the in-game day. Also doesn't help if the game crashes, etc. Hopefully that'll change in Sandrock.

That sucks the Kickstarter site doesn't work, but they do have a Steam page up if you want to check that out. Won't be out until 2022 though (according to the Kickstarter). Here's the trailer:

osamaclees

Alamo Rookie
Yeah, I get that about the save. I remember losing progress a few times because of that. The good thing at least (that I can remember) is that you save by sleeping and you can sleep at any time (as long as you can make it back to your bed), but then you might lose the rest of the in-game day. Also doesn't help if the game crashes, etc. Hopefully that'll change in Sandrock.

That sucks the Kickstarter site doesn't work, but they do have a Steam page up if you want to check that out. Won't be out until 2022 though (according to the Kickstarter). Here's the trailer:

cool thanks for the steam link, ill check it out

love how they describe it as "wholesome post-apocalyptic world" haha

Secretz

Alamo Rookie
Well, lads (and lasses if any are out there), looks like Cyberpunk is definitely a thing for 12/10...there's apparently leaked footage floating around the net from some stoner kid that managed to lay hands on a retail PS4 copy. If the stores already have physical copies, no chance of yet another delay.

In the meanwhile, I'll be still playing Legion, trying to put together the perfect team. three weeks playing and 95% of that game time was exploring the city and scanning everyone looking for unique recruits...I managed to find a former Chinese Intelligence agent who was now a Transient living on the streets of London, armed with a silenced pistol and having Spy like skills. I'm now looking for this Unicorn I've seen other people showing off, the dance Choreographer that comes with the Gunkata skill and is armed with a Desert Eagle.

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
Well, lads (and lasses if any are out there), looks like Cyberpunk is definitely a thing for 12/10...there's apparently leaked footage floating around the net from some stoner kid that managed to lay hands on a retail PS4 copy. If the stores already have physical copies, no chance of yet another delay.

In the meanwhile, I'll be still playing Legion, trying to put together the perfect team. three weeks playing and 95% of that game time was exploring the city and scanning everyone looking for unique recruits...I managed to find a former Chinese Intelligence agent who was now a Transient living on the streets of London, armed with a silenced pistol and having Spy like skills. I'm now looking for this Unicorn I've seen other people showing off, the dance Choreographer that comes with the Gunkata skill and is armed with a Desert Eagle.
I pick Legion up on sale from the MS store. They also gave me a $5 gift card to use so I picked it up for $37 bucks. Haven't played it yet since I'm still waist deep in AC Vallhalla

Cejao

Zed Hunter
STEEL DAWN ARRIVES EARLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS
There was an error that caused players in our Xbox community to download the Steel Dawn Update ahead of schedule, but prevented them from actually playing. We immediately investigated ways to get our Xbox players back in-game as soon as possible, but, through our discussions, the entire BGS team felt confident that Steel Dawn is ready to go.
As a result, instead of rolling back the update and making everyone wait another week, we’ve decided to release the Steel Dawn Update on all platforms, November 24.
We’re scheduled to begin maintenance for all platforms at 4:00 p.m. ET, and we expect Fallout 76 to be offline for around six hours. When maintenance is over, you’ll be able to get started with the Steel Dawn questline, your first C.A.M.P. Shelter, and everything else this update contains.
We’d like to apologize to our Xbox players for any confusion today’s issue caused, but we hope that everyone in the Fallout 76 community is as excited as we are to dive into Steel Dawn ahead of schedule.
Thank you very much. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, we hope all of you have a wonderful holiday. We’ll see you at Fort Atlas!

Fallout 76: Steel Dawn Update Notes – November 24, 2020 (bethesda.net)
(Patch Notes)

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
So this is a thing.

Fuck yeah.
On that note, the Steam Fall sale has hit and this was in my inbox this morning. Wasteland 3 30% off.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/719040/Wasteland_3/

QuarantineRoad

Rescued Ally
GOG and Humble have Black Friday/Fall sales going as well, ending on Dec. 1st.

Along with Steam, Horizon Zero Dawn [Complete Edition] also just released on GOG, which is cool since I don't often see a blockbuster game like that on a DRM-free platform. Though, if you're interested, it looks like you need pretty good specs, and the download is 68.1 GB.