Other Games Besides State of Decay

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor At Home
Staff member
That's the only way I'd play games like that.
My website host sent me an email about server prices on sale at the moment. Not that I have a clue what to do with it, let alone use it.

At the moment I'm playing Divinity: Original Sin 2. Just left the tutorial. Got it half price, was on my wishlist for ages. Quite entertaining so far :D

QuarantineRoad

Rescued Ally
Stellaris is on Steam sale for $9.99 with 50% off most of their DLCs and free to play for 4 days (as of this post). They also just had a 4 year anniversary update. https://store.steampowered.com/app/281990/Stellaris/

As well, they're having a "Space" sale on the Paradox Store that includes Battletech, Planetfall, and Surviving Mars. https://www.paradoxplaza.com/on-sale/

If you're interested in the Stellaris DLCs--mainly Utopia, Apocalypse, MegaCorp, and Federations (though Federations isn't on sale)--I'd recommend checking out the reviews first to see what each one adds/changes. If you like the base game, I think Utopia and the species/story packs are cool (when on sale like this) and a good place to start. That's all I'm sticking with for now. For a closer look at the visual assets in the DLCs, this person was awesome and put together some screenshots. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? id=1292964802

Never got into it as much as I'd like, but recently felt like jumping back in. Quite a few things changed with the systems since I last played. Was pretty intimidating to relearn, but if you want to know more, I found this guy's tutorial/let's play which helped a lot.

Last edited:

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Bought Payday 2 Collection on Xbox One for $8 along with Titanfall 2 Deluxe for $5.

Will play them eventually. I recently completed Fallout 76's new Achievement lists and am wrapping up some things before their next batch of achievements hit so I am loading up my characters with gear and muling them too. WWZ is just repetitive for me so I am just finishing up two more grindy achievements and I'm deleting it to make more space for Titanfall or P2.

I need to get an SSD with at least 2-4TB of space. It'll have to wait though.

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
Running a 10 pop Dayz PVE friends xbox server if anyone is interested. Still playing with some settings while getting used to things.

Current setup - 2.5x loot 8x faster nights 1.3x zeds 1.3x zeds_damage
Planned setup - 0.75x loot 5x faster nights 1.8x zeds 2.6x zeds_damage

Currently trying to mod in a c130 crash site. Looks like the cannibis change didn't take.

DM me for name/pw etc

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
I really like how, in World of Warships, you can aim your torpedos but, when you fire them, they just fuck off in whatever direction they feel like . . .
That is really only decent on PC. The xbox version is a stinking cashgrab and nothing like Warships on PC.
No one I know who has played both versions says the Xbox version is great. All the wargaming titles on consoles suck badly in contrast to the PC. PC has aircraft carriers and tier10. Xbox stops at tier7.

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
That is really only decent on PC. The xbox version is a stinking cashgrab and nothing like Warships on PC.
No one I know who has played both versions says the Xbox version is great. All the wargaming titles on consoles suck badly in contrast to the PC. PC has aircraft carriers and tier10. Xbox stops at tier7.
This holds for World of Tanks too. PC is infinitely better than the console crap.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Downloaded Harvest Moon 2 on my 3DS tonight. It's my favorite of the franchise.

Goodbye, the next 40-60 hours of my life! :LOL: