Other Games Besides State of Decay

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Lots of games on sale for MS store and Xbox. Gonna get all of Fallout 3 and New Vegas DLCs for what? $15 about.
Rip College bank account, not to worry cause I’ll make it back when I get job.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
I achievement hunt, my laptop does not run games very well, it's very limited so I resort to Xbox games right now. When I finish my entry level IT course in a few weeks, I'll start getting into PC Building. Money is very limited like my time as well. Thanks for the recommendation though.

Edit: I know steam has their own achievement side of their platform but I prefer the flashy way Xbox gives achievement. rewards are given through Microsoft Rewards Program as well.

e5futter

Alamo Rookie
Gone back into RE2 Remake to finish off the hardcore playthroughs, and I've been trying this neat game called Moonlighter. It's like you're playing as a Legend of Zelda merchant. I haven't gotten past the first dungeon, but they're all procedurally generated and you take all of your loot to either sell to the people in your shop, or use the items to upgrade your equipment. There's an economy with it as well so if you flood the market with one item, you'll soon have to sell those for less money. It's a good game that's just relaxing. Plus I get to finally be a merchant.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
I bought Moonlighter some time ago and forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me about it!

I picked up FO4, Doom and Kingdoms: Two Crowns in the sale this time around. I'd had the South Park games but for some reason they weren't able to run so I ended up refunding them in exchange for the sequel to Kingdoms: New Lands.

e5futter

Alamo Rookie
I bought Moonlighter some time ago and forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me about it!
Not a problem! I'm really enjoying it, so far I'm about 2 hours in and had to beat a kid up for trying to shoplift! I think I'm going to try and complete all four levels of the first dungeon tonight but to do that I need potions and I don't want to buy them. :)

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
And I bought 6 things for the 360, half won't work on my current 360 because of the laser reader being f'd up.
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout New Vegas Ultimite
Wolf Among us
TWD: Survival Instinct
Dead Island GOTY
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
All for $40.
I would bought Dead Rising One for the One and 360, along with DR2 Off the Record for about $24 but I'm what you call a unorganized college spender.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Do you want a working 360? and maybe the Kinect and some games? I have 2 of them now...because Dad bought one and stopped using it so he gave it to me and then mine which I haven't played in years.

Edit: Also, very hyped to see more new stuff in the Starship Troopers franchise coming out!

I really enjoyed the previous RTS game too, harsh, furious battles for the time it came out. Hoping the new one brings those harsh feelings of terror back!

Last edited:

Rock33B

Rescued Ally
Do you want a working 360? and maybe the Kinect and some games? I have 2 of them now...because Dad bought one and stopped using it so he gave it to me and then mine which I haven't played in years.

Edit: Also, very hyped to see more new stuff in the Starship Troopers franchise coming out!

I really enjoyed the previous RTS game too, harsh, furious battles for the time it came out. Hoping the new one brings those harsh feelings of terror back!
crosses fingers Heres hoping it's good!

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
@SwissArmyKnife thank you for the kind gesture. I’m planning to get two 360s, one for my main use and another for boxing(using another console for boosting old games) I’m looking for 250GB slim model sometime soon but right now I’m gonna stick with what I got.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
RE3. Ooh. My Resident Evil began with 2 on the PSX. I still have it, RE2 and RE3, and the first one.
I've RE2 wishlisted on Steam. It's a bit pricey for me right now, though.
I've a birthday coming up and for those who ask, "What do you want?" I say, "A Steam giftcard." I may be able to buy RE2 that way but I'll more likely pick up a couple of games rather than just 1. Or I may even complete some badges instead. Don't know yet.