Other Games Besides State of Decay

SomeRandomGuy

Zed Hunter
So what's the deal with this Epic game store? I'd never heard of it and then suddenly it's coming up a lot, mostly people really not liking it for some reason. I picked up that it annoyed Steam users for games not going to Steam, is it a problem beyond that?
People are blasting the Epic store because they sign timed exclusive deals with devs/publishers to launch their games on the Epic store first, and only release it on other platforms after the exclusivity deal has expired. In return the devs/publishers get a bigger cut of the profits.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Is it now? World War Z was very difficult trying to get the Insane Achievement.
You had to complete all missions on Insane difficulty, me and three other friends nearly ripped each other's Xbox apart from sheer stupid luck in order to complete the missions. It's an alright game in my book, can be a bit stale as that was what I felt after doing everything the game had to offer.
If you really want to rip your skull of your head, do Extreme, it was added awhile back and is harder than Insane. I hear you get an OP sniper rifle.

I have so many backlog games to 100% that I have games that I must complete first before they are pulled or achievements are unobtainable.
Gears 5/4
WWZ
Forza Horizon 3/2
Forza Motorsport 6
Call of Duty Black Ops 3/2
Halo Reach
Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Destiny 1/2
Grand Theft Auto 5.
list goes on. I enjoy 100% games because I feel accomplished and get to play new games every year. I started hunting achievements since last year.

Last edited:

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
Not having much fun with WWZ, so moved onto Vigor.

Quite an interesting grasp on the looter shooter with a part RPG type thing going on with the house you survive in.

Will be interested in trying the 2 man team game if anyone else plays it.

DumplingBadger

Alamo Rookie
Not having much fun with WWZ, so moved onto Vigor.

Quite an interesting grasp on the looter shooter with a part RPG type thing going on with the house you survive in.

Will be interested in trying the 2 man team game if anyone else plays it.
That on the XBox? Might have to take a look see...still killing time waiting for The Outer Worlds, but it's giving me time to knock through another X-Com 2 platythrough.

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
That on the XBox? Might have to take a look see...still killing time waiting for The Outer Worlds, but it's giving me time to knock through another X-Com 2 platythrough.
Yep Xbox. Gamepass I think.

You and up to 11 others scavenge for mats in different map instances located in Norway. Beautiful maps visually. There are exits all around the maps, high loot areas, an airdrop and various other things. As I absolutely suck at gunfights I'm tending to loot and scoot most of the time. If you get killed (and I often do) you lose everything you were carrying.

After exit, you go back to your survivor house where it gives you upgrade options and allows you access to crafting tables and whatnot. Have to craft your own guns and stims etc.

Rinse repeat until you've fully upgraded everything and then it becomes just another shooter.

Might work for you as a nice filler.