Other Games Besides State of Decay

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Been playing lots of ranked on Siege and I can't stand terrible teamates, placed Gold (V which isn't bad, I wish I can get higher into the ranks of Gold I or Platinum III

Jackstack

Missing Survivor
My absolute favorite game when I was younger was Mercenaries. I would stay up all night trying to complete the Deck of 52, and the first mission with the bunker buster was some of the best time of my life. Years later, I found cheat codes online, and got me back into it.

Multiple Final Fantasies coming to X1 over the next year.

I will now buy 12 for the second time.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/13/discover-the-legacy-of-final-fantasy-on-xbox-one/
Well that's two more games to buy next year! Definitely going to pick up VII (I still have my original PS copy!) and XII (love the story and characters)

Not bothered by the others; still haven't finished XV so not going to get another version of it, and the others were completed and never grasped me like the above.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
Logged in to Battle.net and found that Season 15 for Diablo 3 has begun. It's my 3rd Season and I'm using a Necromancer this time.
I won't be able to complete all the Chapters as the hardest difficulty I can do is Torment 1. Tried higher ones but they were too hard :(

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Been playing Assassin's Creed Unity for the 100% Completion, story is good but can get confusing if you're not paying too much attention, very quirky but fun to complete, went from 22% to 50% in half a day.

Dead Rising 2, trying to hit a 90% completion as no one plays the four player TIR(Terror is Reality) mode.
Went well until the game crashed setting me back an hour and I decided to call it a day for the game.

Rainbow Six Siege is very tough as it's a hit or miss as I play a crap ton of ranked. I keep playing until I loose a match to chill.

Halo Master Chief Collection is fun with friends and solo as I play the story and multiplayer, it never gets old as you find yourself lost like the good ol' days of 3 and Griffball, 2's infection, CE's 3 shot pistol, 4, my least favorite has nothing to satisfy. I somehow like Halo 5 more than 4.