Other Games Besides State of Decay

Kizig

Alamo Rookie
Another game coming later on that I'm keeping an eye on is Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. It looks like it could be a fun game. I liked the first game Rebel Galaxy, although this one looks and plays a bit differently. From what I've seen it looks better than the original.
I don't know what I think of the dogfighting but the atmosphere of that game is really cool. Cowboy Bebop/Old West/1970s movie. Then check out what she buys for her dash at 7:42 in this gameplay video. Seeing that today almost feels like the great Bandit in the sky putting a yee-haw of approval on the game.

Rebel36, you also pointed out Mist something or other earlier. Having any luck with that? Looked interesting but kind of fast-paced to me.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Level 36, so far, on this run.

Probably just me, but it still cracks me up every time I light a psych on fire with an incendiary weapon and hear "I smell delicious . . ."
I swear, Cl4PTR4P and his puny hands banging on something gets me and my friend laughing so hard.

"This gun doesn't work, I want a refund."
*Shoots customer* "Seems to work for me" :D

Rebel36

Rescued Ally
I don't know what I think of the dogfighting but the atmosphere of that game is really cool. Cowboy Bebop/Old West/1970s movie. Then check out what she buys for her dash at 7:42 in this gameplay video. Seeing that today almost feels like the great Bandit in the sky putting a yee-haw of approval on the game.

Rebel36, you also pointed out Mist something or other earlier. Having any luck with that? Looked interesting but kind of fast-paced to me.
Yeah I really like the look and atmosphere surrounding Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. I'll probably end up buying it when it releases. Mist Survival is actually a pretty fun game for an early access title. Still has some issues but I've been having fun with it. Single player only right now. That might change later but I don't know for sure. The developer has hired a few people to help him with the game and they have been adding a lot of new content and updates. Not bad for ten dollars in my opinion. A streamer I like named GameEdged plays it a lot and has some good videos of it on YouTube.

Last edited:

Juggernuts

Missing Survivor
I'm playing Dead Frontier 2 now, it's coming along the Dev ( Neil Yates ) is getting the Game polished with frequent updates and changes that are coming along nicely. It's F2P on Steam, ya'll should sheck it out Mang

Detroit: Become Human is an entertaining experience.
It seems like it might be one of Cage's better games from what I've heard. It's certainly one of the most contentious. While much of Cage's work is rightly mocked, Become Human seems to be bit better in certain areas. Perhaps David is finally learning how to tell a story?

Erudain

Alamo Rookie

So it looks from that gameplay that you can finally move on the Y axis? I never could get into the first game because of the rail shooter, you are in the space but your ship can't move up or down ffs

Zechs

Rescued Ally
It seems like it might be one of Cage's better games from what I've heard. It's certainly one of the most contentious. While much of Cage's work is rightly mocked, Become Human seems to be bit better in certain areas. Perhaps David is finally learning how to tell a story?

That or it's just easier to delve through. With a better engine than the past and with a better tense story it can go either way depending on the player.

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
I guess this would go here but I just saw amazon has XB1 controllers listed for $46. I don't know if you need prime for that price but I figured I'd pass it along.