New Movie Trailers

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Hope you'll forgive the "not a movie", but it's a Netflix series based on one of my all-time favorite movies, "The Dark Crystal" (which I've watched literally hundreds of times).

And, now I have to go sign up for Netflix again.

Edit: Holy cow. Just went through the cast and they've got some big names doing the voice acting...such as, Helena Bonham Carter, Eddie Izzard, Simon Pegg, Sigourney Weaver!, and non-other than Mark Hamill!

Last edited:

Gmutant

Zed Hunter
Hope you'll forgive the "not a movie", but it's a Netflix series based on one of my all-time favorite movies, "The Dark Crystal" (which I've watched literally hundreds of times).

And, now I have to go sign up for Netflix again.

Edit: Holy cow. Just went through the cast and they've got some big names doing the voice acting...such as, Helena Bonham Carter, Eddie Izzard, Simon Pegg, Sigourney Weaver!, and non-other than Mark Hamill!
I've actually never seen the original, but it was one of those movies that I always wanted to watch as a kid.

I'll have to queue it up on Netflix.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
edit: @SwissArmyKnife did you ever play the Friday the 13th game?
Nope, never did. I kept reading about all the bugs and watched a few streams though; wasn't really interested in it. I'm not big on PvP only games though too.

I'm a sucker for Terminator movies too...I'd love to get some Alien and Predator movies going again too, as long as it's not origin stuff like Prometheus again.

Vursuli

Alamo Rookie
Nope, never did. I kept reading about all the bugs and watched a few streams though; wasn't really interested in it. I'm not big on PvP only games though too.
For a jank game, it was a lot of fun when it came out since no one knew how to play Jason or the campers. It was comical fear if that makes sense? Fun to play in a group or party of friends. Truly an experience like no other.

Jackstack

Missing Survivor
So, I haven't posted in a while, and though bringin' some trailers might be nice.
and

The second one is a movie I'm really interested in. This involves the area I live in, and it is a huge story and the incident is still causing health problems.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
I got such a huge nerd-boner when I saw this...
Then I saw that it's yet another one-shot streaming service. I'm not paying $7/month for one show. Put it one of the other THREE streaming services that I'm already shelling out way too much money for and I'm in. (Or I'll just find it on one of those nefarious streaming sites and watch it for free)

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Okay, I'm happy again. Just found out that, since Disney owns 60% of Hulu, they're offering a discounted bundle. And, since I get Hulu for free with my Sprint service, I'm likely going to get Disney Plus for a few bucks a month, which I will pony up for this (and Pixar and Marvel, so yay!). :)

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Old (2018) movie trailer but I think everyone would enjoy it. It's not at all politically correct, so fair warning and the movie is violent comedy, so be aware of that for small children.