New Members Thread: Say Hello!

djmesa13

Missing Survivor
@djmesa13 - Welcome to the Alamo, the only place for true survivors.
Hello! I'm new to modding and this site, I say new but I've been trying it for the last 2 months pretty heavy and love that I can manipulate my game to my preferences! Thank you and your members for making this game play that much more exciting. Anyways, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask questions but I'm having problems saving and opening the configuration tool, it tells me that there are missing files but defaults have been loaded but be Extremely cautious loading the game. What did I miss?

BobCrees

Alamo Family
Hello! I'm new to modding and this site, I say new but I've been trying it for the last 2 months pretty heavy and love that I can manipulate my game to my preferences! Thank you and your members for making this game play that much more exciting. Anyways, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask questions but I'm having problems saving and opening the configuration tool, it tells me that there are missing files but defaults have been loaded but be Extremely cautious loading the game. What did I miss?
I am nod a modder so have tagged some one that might be able to help @YojimBeau

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
The people who work on that mod aren't here, they're on the discord channel. You can find an invite link in this thread.