New Members Thread: Say Hello!

Rock33B

Missing Survivor
Many thanks for the welcomes! Good to see you all again. I'm doing good, cancer free finally and enjoying my family. Just recently getting to check out sod2 and loving it. Just wish all the damn revolutionary war zeds could be turned off, kinda breaks my immersion. Only got the game on xbox one right now, hoping to get it for PC at some point down the road.

Rock33B

Missing Survivor
Congratulations on beating cancer @Rock33B that's wonderful news. (y)

SoD2 can be fun, a lot of fun actually, but only in the beginning. After awhile the bugs and some design choices will wear on you. In any case, you'll always be welcome here.
Thanks Brother. I'm a bit irritated at a few things but overall I'm enjoying the game I suppose.

Juggernuts

Missing Survivor
Gracias, Compadre. I'm just about done with this Game. Between all the Glitches, Boring Single Player Game, and downright crappy Multiplayer thanks to a poor tutorial and Players with bad attitudes. I would say 8/10 Multiplayer matches I have to quit due to ignorance and Dbags who think the Cars are actual Cars they own.
I do have fun Griefing them though. But that is starting to get boring as well.

Calling all @Zombiefreak that might be a part of the community.

Hello and welcome! Now, are you a specific freak? Because there are rules.
  1. Screamer: You can stay but will be muzzled if you don't use an inside voice.
  2. Feral: No leaping onto the tables and bar.
  3. Jug: Make sure to use the reinforced comfy chairs, not the stools!
  4. Bloater: Don't do it, and don't pretend you don't know what we mean!