New Map . . . or Trumbull Valley Redux?

phil

Alamo Rookie
I have had just a thought, imagine UL compiled the TV schedule and they said a programme started at 17:00, you get all ready to watch it as it is something you want to see. UL decided Nahhh you not want that you want programme (B) and we have changed to colour of the programme you want to watch and made it shorter saying it is what our users want.

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
Whelp, my last hand to play is simply this: if I get my THREE-WEAPONS-SHOWING animation with a QUICK-SWITCH mechanic that allows me to toggle quickly between them, I'll be . . . content. Yeah, it's selfish. But there it is.

Whether future SoD 2 updates strive to compliment the franchise's original vision, or if they're merely more of the same Bounty Broker boilerplate, I feel exonerated. Like many here, I stood firmly on the mound and kept pitching. Week after week. Month after month. And year after fucking year. Eating shit and enduring all the snark and all the slings & arrows that new "fans" (and even certain condescending twits at UL itself) incessantly flung at me. At all of us.

So yeah. "Not Guilty."
I know Undead Labs mentions things going to be big for veterans of State of Decay with this next update... But is that even us? Aren't we like some long and forgotten relic of the past that isn't even considered the "old veterans." I mean you talk like this update is either for us or isn't but do they even see anything from us? I know you've posted in discord but besides that they won't see any of our ideas because I'm certain there are no eyes from Undead Labs on the Alamo Forum. By old veterans I bet they mean popular streamers that have been playing the game since 2's release.
I'm still with you in hoping for a quick switch sidearm slot, I too would be content with that. But that's like the absolute most I can hope for.

Mad Dog Kelso

Zed Hunter
I know Undead Labs mentions things going to be big for veterans of State of Decay with this next update... But is that even us? Aren't we like some long and forgotten relic of the past that isn't even considered the "old veterans." I mean you talk like this update is either for us or isn't but do they even see anything from us? I know you've posted in discord but besides that they won't see any of our ideas because I'm certain there are no eyes from Undead Labs on the Alamo Forum. By old veterans I bet they mean popular streamers that have been playing the game since 2's release.
I'm still with you in hoping for a quick switch sidearm slot, I too would be content with that. But that's like the absolute most I can hope for.
Fuck, that's depressing. But you're probably closer to the mark than I am.

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
Fuck, that's depressing. But you're probably closer to the mark than I am.
I hope I'm not. I find your optimism refreshing. Don't let me take the wind out of your sails. (While I take the wind out of your sails XD)
I do believe we may get one of the things you've talked about in previous post. A quick weapon switch or even the whole Trumbull Valley would be just peachy.