Question Need help with Facilities (SOLVED)

Cyber_Saint

Missing Survivor
So i just start modding on sod yose, im really new in this, but im trying to use supply drop function on lifeline on storymode.

Here my code:

<Actions>
<Action ActionFlags="" ActionId="Scavenge_City" ActionType="Action.Supply" ExecuteTimeStandard="0.0" OutputDelayTime="1m" PauseWhenOffline="" WantDelay="0.0" WantDelayEnd="15m" WantDelayStart="2m" WantOdds="0.0" WantScene="">​
<DescriptionText Flags="" Notes="" Text="Sending some people to scavenge the city to find supplies." />​
<RTSActionIcon Name="Treasure" Id="98" />​
<NameText Flags="" Notes="" Text="Scavenge Supplies" />​
<Actors />​
<Alts />​
<Effects>​
<Effect>​
<DescriptionText Flags="" Notes="" Text="Sending some people to scavenge the city to find supplies." />​
<ItemIcon>​
<InventoryIcon Name="Food_Misc" Id="211" />​
</ItemIcon>​
<NameText Flags="" Notes="" Test="Scavenge Supplies" />​
</Effect>​
</Effects>​
<Inputs>​
<Spend InputAmount="250" InputFlags="Required" InputId="Family.Influence" />​
<Spend InputAmount="10" InputFlags="Required" InputId="StockPile.Food" />​
<Spend InputAmount="5"InputFlags="Required" InputId="StockPile.Medicine />​
<Spend InputAmount="5"InputFlags="Required" InputId="StockPile.Ammo" />​
</Inputs>​
<Outputs>​
<RTSStat_Add DurationCancellable="" OutputAmount="60" OutputDuration="" OutputId="Stockpile.Food" PauseWhenOffline="" />​
<RTSStat_Add DurationCancellable="" OutputAmount="65" OutputDuration="" OutputId="Stockpile.Medicine" PauseWhenOffline="" />​
<RTSStat_Add DurationCancellable="" OutputAmount="40" OutputDuration="" OutputId="Stockpile.Ammo" PauseWhenOffline="" />​
<RTSStat_Add DurationCancellable="" OutputAmount="75" OutputDuration="" OutputId="Stockpile.Material" PauseWhenOffline="" />​
<RTSStat_Add DurationCancellable="" OutputAmount="50" OutputDuration="" OutputId="Stockpile.Fuel" PauseWhenOffline="" />​
<RTSStat_Add DurationCancellable="" OutputAmount="125" OutputDuration="" OutputId="Family.Influence" PauseWhenOffline="" />​
<EventLog DisplayType="EventBanner" EventFlags="" Icon="" IconId="">​
<NameText Flags="" Notes="" Text="Scavenging Supplies result" />​
<TutorialText Flags="" Notes="" Text="" />​
<DescArgs />​
<Descriptions>​
<EventLogDesc>​
<DescriptionText Flags="" Notes="" Text="We've got some supplies from scavenging, atleast we can stay more longer with this supplies." />​
<SummaryText Flags="" Notes="" Text="Scavenging Complete." />​
</EventLogDesc>​
</Descriptions>​
<NpcEffects />​
</EventLog>​
</Outputs>​
<Wants />​

Cyber_Saint

Missing Survivor
My Problem is The code won't converted to BMD, sorry im forgot to include this. please help me

sorry for my bad english

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
You expect people to hang around just to answer your questions on a holiday?

If it won't convert, you have basic code errors. I can't evaluate that because it is incomplete. There isn't an action close, so the entire code block isn't there. Check you start/end markers, and if you still have a problem put the entire action, from the open <Action to the close </Action>. It may help to just put the basic framework in, and then add additional pieces until you find what is not working.

Other than that, it is way overpowered...the amounts are way too high, equal to over 12x one of the standard lifeline supply drops, refunding half of the influence and all of the other costs, taking only one minute, and not even making any of your people busy or tired. Starting with 250 influence, 10 food, 5 medicine, and 5 ammo, you end up one minute later with 125 influence, 50 food, 60 medicine, 35 ammo, 50 fuel, and 75 materials.

Last edited:

Cyber_Saint

Missing Survivor
Sorry for that, cause i haven't see any new update in this forum. Im using modded lifeline code (Lifeline badass supply) so that why, also you say "Not even making any of your busy or tired" does that mean i can really send my people to somewhere?. But thx anyway for your help😅

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
You can't send them anywhere specific, but you can make it so they are not at the base and available to use for other things.

Add something like this:

<Actors>
<Character ActorFlags="" ActorName="" ActorTask="" ActorTraits="!Trait.Behavior.NeverAway, !Trait.Meta.Missing, !Trait.Status.Injury, !Trait.Status.Sick, !Trait.Status.NotInJournal" FunctionTags="Home, Npc, NotBusy" HideWarnings="" Optional="" TargetEnclave="" />
<Character ActorFlags="" ActorName="" ActorTask="" ActorTraits="!Trait.Behavior.NeverAway, !Trait.Meta.Missing, !Trait.Status.Injury, !Trait.Status.Sick, !Trait.Status.NotInJournal" FunctionTags="Home, Npc, NotBusy" HideWarnings="" Optional="" TargetEnclave="" />
</Actors>

<Inputs>
<Check InputAmount="2" InputFlags="Required" InputId="Capacity.Labor" />
</Inputs>

<Outputs >
<Output ActorIndex="" DurationCancellable="" NonstackingCategory="" OutputAmount="-2" OutputDuration="20m" OutputFlags="" OutputId="Capacity.Labor" PauseWhenOffline="" />
<Actor_GiveTrait ActorIndex="0" DuringMission="" OutputDuration="60m" PauseWhenOffline="" Trait="Trait.Status.Away" />
<Actor_GiveTrait ActorIndex="1" DuringMission="" OutputDuration="60m" PauseWhenOffline="" Trait="Trait.Status.Away" />
<Actor_StaminaTankModify ActorIndex="0" Amount="-3000" />
<Actor_StaminaTankModify ActorIndex="1" Amount="-3000" />
</Outputs>

Adjust the times in the outputs to be the same as the OutputDelayTime. Two people will be needed, and they will be set away from base, and will be tired when returning and will need to rest a while.

Cyber_Saint

Missing Survivor
Okay, many thanks for the code. Also 2 more question, where do i can get all the xml file to modding sod yose?, and how do i add new object to map? Like putting container around home. Thank you very much and sorry😅

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
This is probably the easiest to use: https://www.nexusmods.com/stateofdecay/mods/151

Adding objects to the map is relatively difficult. You need to locate the correct position, object properties, and put it into either the map file mission_mission0.xml (same used for story/breakdown, but Lifeline has its own), or the specific facility file facilities.xml, but not the one in \libs, but in \prefabs. Take a look at https://www.draakdorei.com/forums/threads/insert-a-ladder-to-climb-to-the-ceiling.871/ for some more details. Making them work properly is even harder than simply making them visible.

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
In the settings, you have to set the path to where you want them extracted. A folder on the desktop is probably easiest. Then you just pick a specific pak file, and export the entire thing.

Story mode stuff paks are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\State of Decay YOSE\Game, and most of what you will want to work with is in gamedata.pak.

Breakdown is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\State of Decay YOSE\Game\sandbox.
Lifeline is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\State of Decay YOSE\Game\beltway.

If you use Breakdown of Lifeline, you move everything up one level after compiling. So, files from Lifeline that are unpacked to \Game\beltway\game\libs\class3.2\rts have to be put in the game directory at game\libs\class3.2\rts to work.

Cyber_Saint

Missing Survivor
Pls help when i extrac pak file it say

-Initializing
-Unpacking File
-Set outlut folder D:\Downloads\ShareIt\Redmi note 3\file\SoD Tool-151-2-1-2\Extracted_Files

Offset filesize filename

Error: The compression zlibs/Deflate input is wrong or incomplete (-3)

Error:There is an error with decompression
The returned output size is negative (-1)

==== Action complete at: 04/01/2019 12:45:27 ====

Do the file corrupted?

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
If I remember correctly, there is a checkbox somewhere to indicate whether you are using the original or YOSE version. That has to be set, as they use different compression methods.